Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it!
This gift guide was harder for me to put together because I literally JUST shared all my favorite items in my holiday gift guides and didn’t want to share the same items over again. Instead, I updated my holiday gift guides and added them to the end of my post in case you missed them. So without further ado, a few NEW gift ideas for the lady in your life — even if that’s yourself.
- TATCHA The Kissu Lip Mask: I love a good lip mask and this is on my wish list! I have heard such great things about this lip mask and want to try this new one!
- Leather Backpack Purse: I love everything about this backpack purse. It’s perfect for being out and about with the kids! And SO cute! The zipper is in the back and it has a roomy side pocket, a front pocket and an inside pocket. Note: I would not use this for a work bag, this is a smaller bag for when you don’t want to tote a ginormous purse around.
- Pointy Toe Pumps: Oh goodness, these heels are so cute. They come in SIX colors too! I want the red, the hot pink, the green — heck, I want them ALL!
- The Defined Dish Cookbook: This just came out in December and is perfect for those of you looking for delicious and healthy meals. This recipe book is also Whole30 endorsed.
- Turban Knot Leopard Headband: This was the headband everyone went crazy over during Supper Club gift exchange. This is my go to headband that I wear nonstop!
- Faux Leather Tassel Earrings: I love these earrings so much. They are lightweight and super cute. Use promo code CHARM30 for 30% off through February.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask: This silky gel infused with rose petals is my favorite face mask for hydrating and toning. Also available at Sephora.
- Chunky Knitted Pullover Sweater: Hands down, my favorite sweater of the season. I wear this at least once a week and get so many compliments on it. It runs large and is so comfortable.
- Hanky Panky Set: The best stretchy lace undies of all time!
In Case You Missed Them….
Re-sharing my favorite finds under $25 from my holiday gift guide because I love all of these items so much!
Note: Some of these items are actually a few pennies over $25 but still under $26.
- Cook Once Eat All Week Cookbook
- Glass Mug Set
- Cell Phone Holder Stand
- Lazy Cooking Tools Set
- Charlotte Tilbury Cleanser Duo
- Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat
- St. Tropez Self Tanning Kit
- Electric Wine Opener
- Lilly Key Ring Bangle
- Marble Cheese/Pastry Board
- Initial Coin Necklace
- Barefoot Dreams Socks
- Packing Cubes Set
- Truffle Oil
- Table Topics
- Champagne Gummy Bears
- Dr. Teals Foaming Bath
- Acrylic Earring Set
- Handheld Steamer
- Microfiber Sheets
- NEST Votive Candle (Sea Salt Ocean Mist)
- Knotted Headband Set
- Insulated Tumbler
- Menu Notepad
- Leather Tote
- Jade Roller
And here is my gift guide filled with items ALL from…AMAZON!
- Moroccanoil Root Boost
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Square Hoop Earrings
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Facial Cleanser
- Capri Blue Bath Bomb
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray
- Lilly Key Ring Bangle
- Oribe Texturizing Spray / (Nordstrom)
- Wireless Mouse
- Wet Brush
- Hoola Bronzer / (Nordstrom)
- Laneige Lip Mask
- Dermaplaning Razors
- Portable Milk Frother
- Magnetic Phone Air Vent Car Mount
- Lash Paradise Mascara
- Microfiber Facial Washcloths
- Wine Glass Markers
- Hangover Vitamin Patch
- Seche Vita Fast Drying Top Coat
- Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Monopoly Deal
- Drunk Elephant Morning Skincare Travel Set
- Beauty Blender
- Pizza Cutter
Paige Flamm says
These are all such fun gift ideas!
If you have a Tiff’s Treats in your area they are pairing with Kendra Scott on a Valentine special to deliver a dozen warm chocolate cookies and a pair of Kendra Scott to your Valentine. We have one in Waco😍!
How fun is this?! Love this idea! Thank you for sharing!
You always have the best gift guides! Thanks.
Thank you, Tanya!!! I love sharing items I love!!
Hi Christina! Love the ideas. Totally unrelated question–I remember your posts about your kids’ daycare experience and that it was largely a positive experience. My husband and I are currently on the hunt for one and are not having much luck. If you’re comfortable, would you mind sharing which one you chose?