A few of my favorite Amazon items this month!
— FASHION —
I own this dress in 3 colors now and am obsessed with this print!!! Also, this dress is lined so it’s not see-through like some of the others that I’ve purchased and returned from similar brands. It comes in a rainbow of colors and prints. I’m wearing size small.
This dress is SO fun for spring. It’s light, comfy and LINED!!! It comes in 5 fun prints. I’m wearing size small and paired it with these earrings.
One of my top 3 amazon items from this month!!! I am obsessed with this top. I’m wearing the neon green color in size XS. It’s SUCH a fun shirt. It fits really well and the quality is great. Comes in several colors.
Um, definitely sheer and requires a slip underneath. Returned.
I own this dress in burgundy and loved it so much I scooped it up in yellow. It is BRIGHT. I almost returned it because it’s so loud but Matt told me to keep it because he loves the color. Wearing XS. Paired with these diamond studs.
The sleeves were really tight on this top and it’s pretty sheer. Wearing XS. Returned.
I love this skirt SO much!!! I’m still trying to figure out what sort of top to pair it with but am obsessed. The quality is excellent. Wearing size small. Comes in a bunch of colors and prints. Highly recommend this skirt.
Colorblock Tile Bracelets
Normally I cannot pull off wide leg pants or jumpsuits, but this midi jumpsuit hits me perfectly at full length! It’s perfect for the taller ladies to wear as a midi and shorter ladies to wear full length! Also…it has pockets! Comes in lots of colors. Wearing XS. Paired it with these earrings.
Sharing my top 9 favorite accessories right now from Amazon! I own all of these items and love them SO much!!! If you want a full list of my favorite accessories, visit my Amazon Accessories Page!
Other Fashion Finds
- One Piece Ruffle Back Swim Suit: This suit just arrived and is super cute!! I kind of wish I had grabbed it in pink though!!
— HOME —
Meal Planner Pad: I love how this magnetic7x10 inch pad features a tear-off grocery list!!!
Jessica Simpson’s new book, Open Book, is so incredible and I highly recommend scooping up a copy!
From Amazon: Guided by the journals she’s kept since age fifteen, and brimming with her unique humor and down-to-earth humanity, Open Book is as inspiring as it is entertaining.
Other Home Finds
- Veggie Scrubber: I’m embarrassed to admit how long we’ve used our potato scrubber. I recently threw it out when it hit me that it was probably time for a new one. I love that this one can be tossed in the dishwasher so it’s easy to sanitize. It also doubles as a jar opener!
- Raised Garden: We assembled this last weekend!!! It’s the perfect size, great quality (made of cedar) and is perfect for our veggies!
- Dish Towel Set: SO CUTE!!!
— BEAUTY —
Reporting back on the lash serum…I really like the Grande Lash and it’s a little cheaper than the Revitalash.
This night cream is incredible. It goes on super thick, smells so clean and kind of like…well, seaweed! I love all Mario Badescu products and use a lot of them so I knew this product wouldn’t disappoint. A little cream goes a long way so it lasts a long time and is a great price point! Available on Amazon / Sephora
OK, this next product is one that my sister has been trying to convince me to buy for over a year — the M-61 PowerGlow Peel. I finally purchased a box from Amazon (fulfilled through Blue Mercury) and I couldn’t be more upset…that I waited a year to try these. Each wipe is a 1-minute, 1-step exfoliating glow peel with glycolic, vitamin K & chamomile. After even just my FIRST use, I messaged my sister and told her that my skin felt drastically different the next morning. I cannot get over how powerful this peel is — and it’s just a quick wipe!! I cut my wipes in half to get two uses out of each treatment. **I have received SO MANY MESSAGES from y’all RAVING about this product since I shared it!!! I’m SO glad y’all are loving it too!!!
— KIDS —
Bow & Arrow Sets: We’ve been buying ALL the kid toys lately with all of our extra time at home now. We surprised the kids with these bow & arrow sets last weekend as their end-of-week reward and they have provided the kids with HOURS of entertainment. Highly recommend these!! They are SO much fun.
Caroline was so excited to twirl the night away in this gorgeous lace dress at daddy daughter dance. It runs large so size down to make sure the sleeves don’t slip off the shoulders. Very impressed and highly recommend!
These are the workbooks we’re using for Thomas and Caroline right now:
- enVision Math Homework Books (offered in lots of grade levels)
- Learning Without Tears: My First School Book Workbook Bundle
- Learning Without Tears: Letters & Numbers
- Alphabet & Sight Word Practice
- Letter Tracing Practice
- Number Tracing Practice
Other Kid Stuff
- Chrome Books: We purchased two chrome books for the kids earlier this week so they can do their remote learning and Zoom video meetings on a screen larger than their kindle fires. I like how this model converts to a tablet and the price is not bad!!
- Saucer Swing: This is currently hiding in our garage and we plan to assemble and surprise the kids with it this weekend!
- Bean Bag Chairs: These chairs are SO perfect for the play room. They are comfy for relaxing and watching TV!
- Backpack: Caroline’s strap broke off her last backpack so we had to grab a new one. This one is so cute.