Now that we’ve knocked out one piece and two piece swimwear, I wanted to round up some fun cover-ups and accessories to complete your pool outfit. The best part? They are all on Amazon and won’t break the bank! Keep reading to see my Amazon Swim Cover-Ups and Accessories below…
Shop My Amazon Swim Cover-Ups & Accessories
- cover up: Comes in 40+ colors and more than 22k reviews!
- cover up: Just grabbed this in color: type-1 white and cannot wait for it to arrive. Comes in 5 colors.
- spaghetti strap cover-up: this was my go to cover-up last summer. It’s so lightweight, breezy and has adjustable spaghetti straps. Comes in 8 colors.
- crochet cover-up: I just scooped this up in color: c-beige for spring break! Comes in 16 colors.
- crochet tassel: I purchased this cover up two summers ago in hot pink and still wear it all the time. Comes in 40 colors.
- sarong skirt: I have this in black and love it! It does run a little long but it’s so cute and easy to throw on. Also comes in a rainbow of colors and is a great price!
- sunglasses (tortoise/green): these are my favorite Amazon sunnies. I just purchased them in 3 more colors. They are such a flattering fit and come in 13 color combos.
- sunglasses (leopard/purple)
- sunglasses (brown/brown)
- sunglasses (transparent/pink)
- sunglasses (amber tortoise/grey)
- scout bag (swim school)k: I am a HUGE scout bag lover and use these for everything. They especially come in handy for the pool/beach or for vacation packing. I have two of these always packed with something.
- mother daughter tote set: I have the large 4-strap version of this bag and used it a lot for the pool last summer. However, this year they have a mother-daughter set which is SO cute!
- bogg bag (hot pink): The ultimate pool/beach bag. Comes in 30+ colors and several sizes (I have the XL). This bag was super popular last summer — and for good reason. The Bogg bag is super sturdy, durable, waterproof, easily washable (perfect for rinsing out sand)!
- straw tote bag: this is the XL bag I mentioned in #13.
- straw hat (peach pearl 212): I received this for Christmas and cannot wait to break it out for summer!
- straw hat ( 01-fold Belt Khaki): I lived in this hat last summer. Comes in 20+ colors.
- slides (flip weave nude): I am really loving the braided sandal look right now!
- slides (brown)
- slides (weave khaki)
Last but not least, I wanted to share my absolute favorite suit from Amazon that I wore constantly last summer. This suit has a super flattering fit, comes in a million colors and is affordable. Some colors may take longer to ship, so if there’s one you like I’d grab it now!