For our Community Group holiday party we celebrated with another favorite things gift exchange this year! This party was so much fun last year that we knew we wanted to do it again this year.
Last year the attire was pajamas so this year we decided to go fancy.
We kicked off the night with White Christmas Margaritas and an amazing spread of small bites.
Each girl brought 6 copies of her favorite $20 item and received 6 new gifts! One of our friends couldn’t make the party so we set all her gifts aside. To set up for the party, I set out a charger plate for each set of gifts and printed place cards with each girl’s name.
All of the gifts were amazing and it’s always so fun to hear each girl present her item to the group. Here was the gift line-up in case you’re looking for a great gift this season…
- HOOP EARRINGS + TRIANGLE HAIR CLIPS: Stephanie did a “viral” theme this year for her gifts which was SO fun. The earrings went viral after TIBAL shared them and the hair clips went viral from Buzzfeed. She demonstrated the hair clips too and they are SO DANG CUTE.
- BEAUTY SET (PTR HYDRA-GEL EYE PATCH + PTR MASKING MINI SET + SPA HEADBAND): Michelle got creative this year to meet the gift limit. She purchased several Peter Thomas Roth masking sets and broke them apart so each girl got a fun variety of different types of masks.
- KOSTERINA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: Mary Shadler brought the nicest olive oil — perfect for cooking, baking, roasting, grilling, etc. I was suuuuuper excited about this gift.
- MATCH CLOCHE BOTTLE: Laura knocked her gift out of the park with a fancy match cloche. These actually retail for more than double the price of the gift limit however Laura purchased them locally through a friend’s discount!
- HAIR TOWEL (similar) + LAZY SPOON: I brought my favorite hair towel and the spoon that I’ve been blogging about for more than a decade!!!! These two items are some of my most used items and I was pumped to gift them.
- ACRYLIC WINE GLASS SET: April brought each girl a set of gorgeous acrylic wine glasses. The shape was a big hit and they are dishwasher safe!!
It was an amazing very late night and the perfect way to wrap up our third year together in Community Group.
You may also like our 2020 Community Group Favorite Things Party!