A few of my favorite recent purchases this month!
September Best Sellers
Here were the top 3 most popular Amazon items you all loved this month:
- Long Sleeve Knit Pullover (in grey green and white)
- Seamless Wirefree Lined Bra
- Leopard Boyfriend Kimono with Pockets
- Operation Game
- Pie Face Game: Caroline has been begging for this game ever since she played it at a sleepover recently.
- Rainbow Loom: Caroline is absolutely obsessed with making rainbow loom bracelets right now and she is REALLY good at them! Matt and I have quite the collection!
- Popcorn Boxes for family movie night!
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid: This is my favorite face wash. I’ve tried so many expensive ones and this one is the best in my opinion for dry skin.
- Dr. Teals Coconut Oil Foaming Bath
- Paper Mate Flair Pens: Re-ordered another box of my absolute favorite pens of all time.
- Everyone 3-in-1 Kids Soap: We loved the tropical coconut twist scent and ordered the orange scent to try next. It just arrived earlier this week and it is amazing. The soap is paraben-free and made with pure essential oils. Highly recommend!
- Silicone iPhone Case: I have dropped my phone a million times and this case has offered amazing protection.
A few items I’ve recently ordered or are on the way:
- Denim Mini Skirt: This runs super small and very short so I had to exchange the first one I ordered and am waiting on the next size to arrive. It’s a super cute skirt and I can’t wait to pair it with sweaters!
- Men’s Fleece Zip Sweatshirt: On the way for Matt!
- Leather Ankle Boots: On the way for me! Love this color!
- Long Sleeve Fall Dresses (Halloween / Reindeer / Toys): On the way for Caroline!
- Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans: I LOVE these jeans. They come in 16 colors and I purchased them in the light stone wash. They fit true to size (I ordered the short version) and have the perfect amount of stretch.
- White Scallop Tray: the very last item to complete our porch!
- Nylon Pan Scrapers: I have been using this reader recommended item a TON!
- Buffalo Check Rug: I layered this rug (23.6 x 35.4) under my new door mat and love it for fall!
Fall Kids Clothes
The kids are busting out of their short sleeve summer pajamas, so this week I began stocking up on long sleeve fall jammies. We have a few favorite brands that we order from over and over again. All of them hold up really well after many washes and they are incredibly soft and comfortable. Here are a few fall pajama options from our favorite lines…
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12
Burt’s Bees (PAJAMAS 1 / 2 / 3 / 4): This line always carries my favorite prints — especially for the holidays! These 100% organic cotton pajamas are soft, stretchy and have more than 3,100 five star reviews. They really are amazing and have even received a “snuggliest and softest” award. If you like fitted pajamas, order them in your regular size. I always size up so we can use them longer.
VAENAIT BABY (Pajamas 5 / 6 / 7 / 8): These pajamas are super popular right now. We purchased a few short sleeve pairs for spring and summer and they are the softest and stretchiest pajamas we own. In fact, they are Thomas’s favorite pajamas and the ones he reaches for when he sees them in his drawer. The fabric is silky, stretchy and lightweight. They run super small and very fitted, so size up at least 1-2 sizes. They come in a rainbow of colors too.
Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson (Pajamas 9 / 10 / 11 / 12): If you love Hanna Andersson pajamas, these are for you!! The quality is amazing and these hold up well wash after wash (without shrinking!). The material is thick and soft. They are fitted and run true to size.
Halloween Kids Pajamas
And here are some super fun Halloween themed pajamas!
Is that denim skirt like … “high waisted” …. ?
i would say it’s more mid-waist!