Summer is here!

Today is officially the first day of SUMMER!

Oh, what I would give to have just one more 3 month summer vacation to do whatever I wanted. If I could relive one more college summer, the following would be on my bucket list…

1. Rally a bunch of friends to play on this floating playground in the middle of the ocean.

2. Float on a large pillow in a pool – everyday.

3. Host beer pong pool parties.

4. Rent a “wave rider” at the beach with all my friends.

5. Go snorkeling.

6. Go tubing in this awesome float

7. Play on floating motorized bumper cars

8. Tube down the river

9. Lay in a hammock – all day.

10. Go sailing

Happy First Day of Summer!

What is on your dream summer 2012 bucket list?

1. Jill @ ACharmedLife
    June 20, 2012 / 1:10 pm

oh my gosh, this post just made me want to quit my job and head to the BEACH! i would give ANYTHING for one more summer in the sun 😉 my bucket list for the summer consists of beaches, sun, frozen cocktails, maxi dresses, bbqs, puppies, and lots of quality time w friends and family 🙂 can't wait! happy first day of sunny SUMMER christina!

2. Christina
    June 20, 2012 / 1:30 pm

Holy cow, those are some fantastic water toys. I want to float around inside a ball!

3. Amanda
    June 20, 2012 / 1:49 pm

Great minds think alike…I posted my summer bucket list in Charleston for this summer!PS…my cake turned out beautiful! Will be posting about it tomorrow :).

4. Natasha
    June 20, 2012 / 1:52 pm

great minds think alike..i did a summer bucket list post this morning, too!!! i want to be outside ALL DAY EVERYDAY but without the humidity 😉

5. Dee Stephens
    June 20, 2012 / 1:56 pm

Longest day of the year! WOOT

6. Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com
    June 20, 2012 / 1:57 pm

I created a summer bucket list last week but a kid sized one. 🙂 I love the list you put together! Perhaps I should put an adult one together! Hope you have a great summer!

7. Laura
    June 20, 2012 / 2:02 pm

oh my goshhh…what i wouldnt give to have 3 month summer vacations again!love your list!

8. megan
    June 20, 2012 / 2:31 pm

Haha I bought Cameron an inflatable beer pong table to bring to the pool or to the sandbar. We're classy like that. 🙂

9. Sarah O
    June 20, 2012 / 2:34 pm

These look amazing! I'm not sure which thing I'd want to do first.

10. Mel (Northern Lights)
    June 20, 2012 / 2:42 pm

I want a month long (ok, fine 1 week) vacation on an island so that i can read for hours each day!

11. Caitlin
    June 20, 2012 / 2:42 pm

OMG that first picture in the ocean with that jungle thing looks AMAZING! I believe that is heaven!!I SO totally want to sit around all summer and do these fun outdoor activites. And even though I am still in college, I am working the corporate 40 hour week with everyone else at my internship 🙁 Booo

12. Shannon Marie
    June 20, 2012 / 3:12 pm

These photos make me NEED a vacation – Good thing I have three trips to California planned within the next few months! Woohoo!

13. Christy {SparklesandSpinach}
    June 20, 2012 / 4:41 pm

All of these things look SO fun!!! The floating playground is one of the coolest things I have ever seen!!! I would love to do all of these things, minus the water ball because I'm so claustrophobic, lol! New to your blog & love it!!!!

14. Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren
    June 20, 2012 / 5:59 pm

Oh that all just looks soooo amazing! Love your blog! <3

15. Mindy
    June 20, 2012 / 6:57 pm

I just got to play around on one of those floating playgrounds in Cozumel a few weeks ago (on my boyfriend's graduation/birthday cruise)! So much fun!I'm dying to get to the lake SOME time this summer, the lake is my absolute most favorite thing in the summers! 🙂

16. Kaity
    June 20, 2012 / 7:00 pm

Where the heck are all these things?! That floating playground looks like SO much fun! I want to play!

17. Emily
    June 20, 2012 / 10:07 pm

all of these pics look like so much fun! 3 months of no work and no worries = heaven.

18. Britt
    June 20, 2012 / 11:22 pm

I love everything on your list! #1 is amazing. I must go there.

19. Maggie C
    June 21, 2012 / 11:59 am

Holy smokes, the floating playground and wive rider look like so much fun!!

20. Meg {henninglove}
    June 21, 2012 / 9:51 pm

seriously i want to leave the office right now and do all of those fun water activities. and yes i blog during work and i am a bad employee

21. Jordan - Queen of LA!
    June 21, 2012 / 10:51 pm

ive never even seen half of those things but OH MY GOD do i want to go do them all!!! so fun!!!

22. Mystery Girl
    January 25, 2013 / 11:43 am

I am really amazed by those. I had never heard some kind of activities here in my place. I wish there are such activities in here.Cocktail Machines Perth