Why does adding one tiny little person to a photoshoot make picking out outfits so much harder? Our Christmas shoot is scheduled for next weekend and I desperately need help finding a cute dress for me, a cute dress for Caroline and well, Matt is on his own.
Does anyone want to help me? No, seriously. I’ll pay you in pumpkin spice muddy buddies…
Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
- 1 box Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- Pour box of Cinnamon Chex cereal in a large bowl.
- In a double broiler carefully melt the white chocolate. Add the pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour the white chocolate mix over the Chex carefully stir together.
- Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large bags. Add half of the cereal to each bag. Shake until the powdered sugar fully coats the cereal.
- Once dry (about 30 minutes) top with M&Ms.
Now back to my outfit situation…