Why does adding one tiny little person to a photoshoot make picking out outfits so much harder? Our Christmas shoot is scheduled for next weekend and I desperately need help finding a cute dress for me, a cute dress for Caroline and well, Matt is on his own.
Does anyone want to help me? No, seriously. I’ll pay you in pumpkin spice muddy buddies…
- 1 box Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- Pour box of Cinnamon Chex cereal in a large bowl.
- In a double broiler carefully melt the white chocolate. Add the pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour the white chocolate mix over the Chex carefully stir together.
- Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large bags. Add half of the cereal to each bag. Shake until the powdered sugar fully coats the cereal.
- Once dry (about 30 minutes) top with M&Ms.