Caroline’s Christmas List

Today I am linking up with Cheers Y’all, A. Liz Adventures, Miss Dixie and Southern Style to share Caroline’s Christmas list! Shopping for a 7 month old is so much more fun than I ever expected and I cannot wait to see her happy little face on Christmas morning. She will likely care much more about the wrapping paper and boxes than the gifts but it will still be fun!

Caroline's Wish List

InchBug Bottle Labels by Ortbit / Baby Einstein Roller Pillar Activity Balls / Munchkin Sippy Cup / Noodle & Boo Super Soft Lotion / Squigz 24 pc Set / Sit to Stand Learning Walker / Baby Einstein Bendy Ball / Oball Shaker / Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush

If you have any other gift ideas for a baby please let me know!

1. Jo
    December 2, 2014 / 12:45 pm

That sit to stand walker is on Lawter's Christmas wish list too! She already loves to play with the one at daycare. So exciting, our first Christmas with these sweet babes!

2. Jillian Manesh
    December 2, 2014 / 1:01 pm

so many cute gift ideas! i'll have to remember this in a few years ;0 xo jillian – stop by! I'm hosting a Freshly Picked Moccasin giveaway on cornflake dreams

3. Jess Scott
    December 2, 2014 / 1:39 pm

She will love it all! When Cam was her age, he got a lot of the same types of toys and had the best time!! 🙂

4. Jessi @ Jessi's Design
    December 2, 2014 / 3:00 pm

So sweet! Taking notes for this time next year when we have a 7 month old! 🙂 xoxo

5. Samantha @ Cotten Tales
    December 2, 2014 / 3:12 pm

We purchased the same Learning Walker for our daughter when she was around Caroline's age. Best investment ever. 🙂

6. April of A. Liz Adventures
    December 2, 2014 / 3:20 pm

Isn't it funny how time changes SO much!? I am so excited about your list and they are all things that, last year, I would have thought "ugh, does a baby really need THAT much?" Yessss, yes they do! Haha! The walker, sippy cup, and N&B lotion are all things I'd love Santa to bring Camille!

7. Sydney Hale
    December 2, 2014 / 3:20 pm

Such a great list! I love that our littles are the same age and I loved looking through your list for some more ideas for my little guy. She is a blessed little girl!Sydney

8. Zelle B.
    December 2, 2014 / 5:07 pm

This is just the cutest Christmas list!xo Southern Style

9. Jessica
    December 2, 2014 / 9:27 pm

That banana toothbrush is killing me with cuteness. How adorable! These gifts are all perfect for sweet little Caroline:)

10. Elise @ Cheers Yall
    December 2, 2014 / 11:17 pm

YAY! I love this so much. It kinda already has me daydreaming about next Christmas! 🙂 I saw those inchbugs while I was home at Shower Me With Love and thought of you! Thanks for linking up with us, love! xx