It feels so GOOD to have a healthy, happy family again! Thank you all for the well wishes. We have a great weekend ahead – a wedding and a bridal shower!
– ONE – Last night was our monthly Supper Club and my girlfriends totally surprised me with a baby shower! It literally took me like 2 minutes after everyone screamed “surprise!” to realize it was my shower. I am so thankful to call these girls friends and loaded up on tons of sweet, soft boy clothes! Full post coming soon. In the meantime, here is the delicious funfetti cake!
– TWO – I am on the hunt for healthy snacks to pack for the work day. My sister recommended roasted chickpeas so I made a batch earlier this week and loved them. Since I pack 34534523 snacks for work each day I am always on the hunt for something new. What are your favorite healthy go to snacks?
– THREE – A few weeks ago you all gave me some great high chair recommendations (here). Thank you! We ended up with the Ikea Antilop Highchair and are pretty happy with it. It is SO easy to clean (no fabric, no crevices, etc.), I love the clean look, it doesn’t have a foot rest so Caroline can’t stand up and was ONLY $20. The only drawback is the tray isn’t easy to remove so I have to wait until Caroline is out of the chair to remove it. We almost went with the Boon Flair Highchair (our runner up and highly recommended by many of you) but decided to save $200 since the pedestal base is a magnet for collecting massive amounts of Charlie’s hair, especially since we slide the chair around from room to room.
– FOUR – Every year I get excited for herb season and end up buying way too many plants that end up dying. The only herb that ever prevails is my mint and it usually ends up strangling all of my other herbs within a month. So this year I kept things simple and decided on ONE herb – basil. It’s sitting in my kitchen and I love it.
– FIVE – Let’s just stop at four today, okay? Happy weekend, friends!
Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things
you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five
things and say hello!