Jackson Curtis!

It was the very best weekend. On Sunday our babies were baptized and at the very same time my sister gave birth to the most perfect little man – Jackson Curtis!

7.5 pounds | 20 inches long | October 11, 2015

And one of my best friends from high school was her labor & delivery nurse!!! Lindsey had a great labor and is doing fantastic. I think we’ve facetimed 32438598345 times already. I cannot get enough of this little man and also can’t believe I’m an AUNT and Matt is an UNCLE!

Congratulations Lindsey and Ryan! Let the spoiling begin continue!

1. Owen Davis @ Davis Duo
    October 12, 2015 / 11:13 am

So much fun! Don't have any babes of my own YET but being an aunt is absolutely AMAZING!!! Congratulations to your whole family! Xoxo

2. Annie
    October 12, 2015 / 11:47 am

Being an Aunt is SO much fun! I've always given my brother's girls the most annoying toys haha! And if Anna Kate ever wanted raspberry sherbet for dinner – she got it!

3. Sara Elizabeth
    October 12, 2015 / 12:20 pm

Welcome Jackson!!! So exciting!!!!

4. Jillian
    October 12, 2015 / 1:03 pm

aww congrats!!! he is beautiful.

5. Katie
    October 12, 2015 / 1:12 pm

Being an aunt is the BEST! I just sent my nephew and two nieces a Halloween box and we Facetimed while they opened it. There are few things better than hearing "This is the best day EVER, KiKi!" as they rip through everything. What's the fun in being an aunt if you can't spoil them rotten? 🙂

6. Toni :O)
    October 12, 2015 / 1:47 pm

Congrats to your entire family! Babies are a blessing.

7. Liz Jo
    October 12, 2015 / 2:27 pm

He is just gorgeous!!liz @ sundays with sophie

8. Hanging with the Hirsts
    October 12, 2015 / 3:41 pm

Oh my goodness congrats!!! That is so exciting and so glad she's not waiting anymore 😉 What a handsome boy and that's so neat it happened during your dedication!

9. Jenuine Happiness
    October 12, 2015 / 6:04 pm

I just love reading all of this great news for you and your family! Welcome to the world Jackson Curtis…definitely let the spoiling begin. He is so very handsome. Congrats to you, your sister and your entire family. Also, congratulations on the baptisms. When Ben was baptized it was such a special day for us, so I know how exciting of a day it is!

10. Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey
    October 12, 2015 / 7:01 pm

Aww so precious!!

11. Lauren Honeycutt
    October 12, 2015 / 7:28 pm

Congratulations Auntie Christina!!Lauren :)ohheyilikethat.blogspot.com

12. Evelina
    October 13, 2015 / 2:06 am

He's so adorable! Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! So cute that he will be so close in age to his cousins:)

13. Elizabeth Ross
    October 14, 2015 / 6:32 pm

A friend of mine follows your blog and sent me the link. I am 32 and less than a month ago I underwent a prophylactic double mastectomy. I have never written a blog but started one to announce to the world what I was about to go through (very therapeutic). IT truly amazed me how many people have gone through this and how many are on the fence. Good Luck with everything and I will praying for you and your journey!!!