Books! Books! Books!

My GOODNESS, y’all came through with amazing book recommendations on my recent book request post! I literally requested EVERY single one of them from the library and am anywhere between #6 and #191 on the wait list line for ALL of them! However, since I’m impatient, I primed a handful of the books with the longest wait list. Also, I decided to compile and share the list of books that were recommended because they are ALL in the thriller/suspense/can’t-turn-the-page-fast-enough category and those of you who left suggestions would probably like the others too!

BOOKS!

The Woman in the Water

Sharp Objects

In A Dark, Dark Wood

All the Missing Girls

My Husbands Wife

*recommended more than once

The books en route to me are The Woman in Cabin 10, The Kind Worth Killing, Luckiest Girl Alive, The Husbands Secret, My Husaband’s Wife, The Good Daughter, The Chemist and The Couple Next Door. I purchased all of them used on Amazon anywhere between .93 – $6 for hardbacks in excellent condition! I can’t wait to report back with a review!

Happy reading, friends!

1. Rachel Emily
    January 17, 2018 / 11:16 am

Ohhh thanks for putting this together! This is my favorite genre lately and even though I've read a lot of these it's awesome to have them all these recs in one place!!

2. The Lucky Lifestyle
    January 17, 2018 / 11:55 am

Yay! One of my goals is to read more actual, you know, books. I'll be referencing this list. 😉

3. LHWinstead
    January 17, 2018 / 2:18 pm

Ooo I am so glad you shared the list – I am going to request a few more at the library right now 🙂

4. Jacqui
    January 17, 2018 / 2:38 pm

Ooooh I'm so excited to see your reviews of these! I just finally got The Lying Game from my library app and I'm sucked in after only a few chapters – It's by the same author as the Woman in Cabin 10! (Ruth Ware)

5. Anonymous
    January 17, 2018 / 3:11 pm

OMG The Luckiest Girl alive was a favorite of mine from last year–and the author is releasing a new book this spring. Sharp Objects is SOOOOOO much better than Gone Girl, I think you'll love it! Good luck trying to sleep now ;)-danielle

6. Laura Wyatt
    January 17, 2018 / 6:15 pm

Send them to me when you're through 🙂

7. Owen Davis @ Davis Duo
    January 17, 2018 / 6:25 pm

Absolutely checking these out!!! I only read books that others have recommended because NOTHING is worse than wasting precious time on a terrible read!

8. rox
    January 17, 2018 / 7:21 pm

OMGGGGGGGG. I've read a lot of these, but Luckiest Girl Alive is AMAAAAAAAZING! Probably my favorite from the list!

9. Caley-Jade Rosenberg
    January 18, 2018 / 9:46 am

YAY!! So exciting – I've read a few of those and can't wait to add the others to my list. Happy reading friend x

10. Kasey Holloway
    January 19, 2018 / 5:27 pm

This is awesome! I've read a good bit of these and I think you are really going to enjoy them! I especially loved the Woman in Cabin 10!

11. Sophia Smith
    March 16, 2018 / 11:50 am

*The Husbands Secret – was amazing suspense yet emotional book. I loved it.