In case you missed it, here is a round-up of all my Amazon favorites from April and May!
- Petals One-Shoulder Bikini: Starting off with the overwhelming winner! This is brand new to my collection and the second I put it on it was a 10000% YES! The material is thick, there’s excellent support and the scallop detail is so cute. I highly recommend this one!! Oh, and it comes in 4 colors — I want them all.
- Floral Print Criss Cross Bikini Set: I grabbed the blue version of this suit last year and loved it so much I scooped up the red one (see #4) for this summer!
- Off Shoulder Ruffle Bikini: Last summer I picked this up in black and orange. The orange was very neon so I returned it and kept the black and love it. I will definitely be wearing this one again this summer.
- Floral Print Criss Cross Bikini Set: The red version of #2!
- Deep Waves Bikini: This is one of a longtime favorite bikini I’ve worn the last 3 years and will continue to wear this summer. The coverage is great and I always get so many compliments when I wear this suit!
Reader Favorite: Petals One-Shoulder Bikini
Spring Dress Haul
- Blue Maxi Dress
- Boho Dress
- Boho Midi Dress
- Palm Leaf Cover-Up Dress
- Casual Dress with Pockets
- Lace Mini Dress
Reader Favorite: Blue Maxi Dress
- Cloud Running Shoes: I am so dang excited to share my new running shoes, recommended by my girlfriend Lisa!!! She had a pair on at the beach last week and raved about them! And they are so cute! I primed a pair and have worn them to the gym twice this week and they really are the most amazing running shoes I’ve ever owned and truly feel like you’re walking on a cloud! I raved about mine so much that Matt got jealous so I ordered him a pair too! These shoes are a little more expensive than what we normally spend on running shoes but I promise they are totally worth every penny. You can also find them at Nordstrom in lots of colors!
- Bluetooth Headphones. Sweatproof tangle-free ear buds that last up to 8 hours on full battery charge. Great for running, hiking, biking, gym etc. I’ve received SO many reader emails thanking me for this recommendation since I posted about them awhile ago.
- lululemon Running Shorts Dupe: I was SO excited to discover this recommendation in a local mom group a few months ago. These shorts are pretty much identical to the lululemon running shorts (but for half the price) and are my favorite workout shorts I own.
- Medium Impact Strappy Back Bra: I’ve been testing out sports bras from Amazon for a round-up post and absolutely love the back of this bra and the support it offers! It has a wide shoulder strap, removable padding and super soft lining. I have the teal color in size small (it runs big) but wish I had gotten an XS (I like my sports bras to basically suffocate me). My only gripe is that it’s not eligible for Amazon prime so no free shipping.
Reader Favorite: Cloud Running Shoes
Amazon Finds of the Week
- maxi dress // I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on this dress. SO many. I love how this dress has an elastic waistband under the bust so it’s flowy and a little fitted all at the same time. It comes in lots of colors and looks even more amazing in person. You can see this dress on me here!
- hyaluranic acid serum // One of my favorite subscribe & save items, I recently received another bottle of this miracle serum that I’ve been using for almost a year now! I’ve blogged about it before, but it’s worth mentioning again because this serum is a seriously amazing dupe for higher priced serums!
- boho dress // You’ve seen this dress all over the internet. It comes in so many colors and is adorable! It runs really big so I would recommend sizing two sizes down.
- raised planter // Caroline and I are so freaking excited about our new veggie garden (see #1) and this planter is absolutely perfect!
- hydrating face mask // After my latest skin freak out, I scoured the internet looking for a hydrating mask and oh my goodness y’all, this creamy mask is one of the best I’ve ever used. FYI — one pod yields 3+ masks.
Reader Favorite: hyaluranic acid serum
- Clay Mask: #1 best seller in face masks with 16k+ reviews!!!
- Silicone Face Mask Brushes: I have always used my fingers to apply my face masks but grabbed these with my clay mask order since they were inexpensive and they are awesome!!
- Revitalash: I ran out of my favorite lash serum a few weeks ago and decided to give this one a go after reading one million reviews on tons of different serums. I scooped up the travel size version to try it out before I splurge on the full size and so far I’ve already noticed a difference (after two weeks of use).
- Hair Tool Organizer: AHHHH! My hair tools are finally organized and I am no longer digging through my hot tools bin to find my straightener. And I can put my tools away while they are still hot so my straightener doesn’t have to live on my counter anymore.
- Press Bar Coffee Pot: Our coffee pot officially bit the dust after 4 years and we loved it SO much that we bought the same one again because we love the press bar so much (making it easy enough for Caroline to make our coffee for us in the mornings). However, the new model is even more awesome because it has a removable water reservoir.
Reader Favorite: Revitalash
- salt lamp plug-ins: Don’t laugh, but I’ve totally bought into the Himalayan salt lamp hype. One of my friends swears by these for air purifying and claims they help her sleep better, combat allergies and even help her skin! I don’t love the massive lamps so I went with plug ins…for each of our bedrooms (which also serves as nightlights for the kids) and one for my office.
- pressure washer: Matt has asked me to include this for like 8 weeks now. When pricing out the pressure washer rental vs buying one, Matt decided it made more sense to just buy one — and is now pressure washer obsessed. This one has 6,000+ reviews on Amazon, has great power and is a good price point! Our deck has never looked so clean and bright!
- sandals: OBSESSED with these sandals. They come in 10 colors and are very comfortable! I grabbed them in hot pink and love them so much that I may scoop up a few more colors.
- NEST candle: The best scent ever, ever, ever — Ocean Mist & Sea Salt.
- contact cleansing solution: I just picked up a big contact order for Thomas and refilled my contact solution stock which reminded me to share this again! I’ve mentioned this solution time and time again on my blog but every time I do I get tons of reader emails thanking me for introducing them to this product. I promise this is the very best solution out there!
Lauren Harrelson says
I’ve been trying to get that palm leaf dress since you originally posted it, and its unavailable. SO cute though!