During the work week we’ve been eating super simple dinners – breakfast, tacos, takeout, etc.
We actually love breakfast for dinner so no one is complaining in my house. However, I really miss cooking more involved dinners so I’ve been saving Sunday’s for my meals that require a bit more prep work.
Oh, and we’re doing low carb around here so I’ve been trying to come up with as many creative ways to cook meat as I possibly can.
This past Sunday I cooked one of my favorite meats yet…bacon wrapped goat cheese stuffed pork tenderloin.
I’ll let that marinate for a little bit…
Sounds pretty delicious right? Well it was!! And it’s sad that I’m even calling this a “more involved dinner” because it really only took me 15 minutes to throw together. Just stuff, wrap and bake!
Bacon Wrapped Goat Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 – 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 8 oz Goat Cheese
- 1 Package of Bacon
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- On a large cutting board roll out your tenderloin and tenderize it with a meat mallet. Or, if you’re not as fancy like me just stab it a million times with a fork.
- Drizzle some olive oil over meat, add salt and pepper, load up on goat cheese and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Wrap the tenderloin up with bacon, making sure the ends are tucked under the meat so they don’t pull away during baking.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes per pound or until your meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
- Allow meat to sit for a few minutes to soak up the juices before slicing. Enjoy!