Looking for a gift for dad?! I’ve got you covered!! I updated my holiday gift guide with some more recent favorites and can promise you that all of these gifts are sure to be a hit!
My top suggestion? Grab him a pair of Floafers! He can wear them all summer and I cannot tell you how popular these were last year among my readers. Matt wore his all summer long and was stopped a million times by people asking where they could purchase a pair. They are really good looking, breathable and suuuuuper comfortable.
My second favorite is definitely a splurge, but if you’re looking for a luxury gift — you gotta gift the Creed Aventus cologne. I originally purchased this for Matt for his law firm anniversary a few years ago and it.is.amazing. Matt has since grown his Creed collection quite a bit but the Aventus is still my fave scent!!!! He gets compliments all.the.time. on his cologne. Also, my brother is a legit cologne connoisseur (he has an insane collection and is extremely picky) and says Creed is still his #1 favorite (which is how I originally discovered it).
- Jack Black Set: Matt really loves all of the products in this set! It includes a moisturizer, exfoliator, cleanser and a lip balm. You can find the same set at Ulta too.
- goodr Sunglasses: I loved my goodr sunglasses so much that Matt wanted a pair. They come in so many colors, are polarized, look good on everyone, don’t slip or bounce when you’re running and are inexpensive! Matt now owns 3 pairs!
- Putting Green: Matt owns 2 of these (one for home, one for office) plus a return version too.
- Glow In The Dark Frisbee
- Oyster Shucking Set
- Dylan’s Candy Bar Tackle Box: An assortment of the best gummy candies!
- Apple Watch
- Butcher Box: We just hit one year of our Butcher Box subscription and cannot tell you how much we have loved this service. I originally subscribed for the monthly Classic Box (9-14 lbs of meat) at the beginning of the pandemic when meat was scarce. And then I just kept going because it’s been such a lifesaver. The meat is consistently high quality, shipping is free and I can change up my preferences anytime I want. You can also pause or change the frequency of your delivery EASILY at anytime. We almost always load up on chicken breasts, Filet Mignon steaks, 100% grass-fed ground beef, and rotate between cod and salmon. I also like to grab the burgers every now and then, as well as the flat iron steak! OH! And I cannot forget THE BACON! Anyway, I highly recommend this for the man in your life who likes to grill or cook!
- Deep Tissue Massage Gun: Matt got this handheld massage gun recently in preparation for his golf trip and is literally obsessed with this gadget. He used it every day on his golf trip and now uses it after every workout to loosen tight spots. I’ve used it a few times too for neck/back soreness and it’s pretty powerful. It has 20 speeds and 6 different massage heads. Matt highly recommends this. Don’t forget to click the coupon when you check out!
- Dartboard Cabinet
- Outdoor Fellow Candle
- Smart Jump Rope
- Temperature Control Mug
- Nike Sneakers: Matt has these and wears them all the time. They are comfortable and look super sharp!
- Blackstone Griddle
- UGG Slippers: I got these for Matt earlier this year and he LOVES them. They are wool lined and so cozy!
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker: We take ours everywhere — Matt takes it golfing, we bring it camping, to the beach, hang it outside, etc.
- Ultra Soft Bamboo Jogger Pants: Y’all know I have an obsession with all things Cozy Earth. We have the sheets (they are insanely soft), I got my mom the kimono robe for Mother’s Day and I live in my jogger set year round. Matt has been asking for a pair of joggers so I am absolutely going to be getting him these for Father’s Day! Use this (affiliate) link and code CECAROLINACHARM at checkout for 35% off!
- Standing Desk: The perfect electric adjustable height standing desk!
- Himalayan Rock Salt Block Cooking Plate
- Smokeless Bonfire Pit: This has been a reader favorite for several years in a row and I have received so many messages saying how much gift recipients have loved theirs! The double wall design and bottom vent holes allow a more complete burn so there is little to NO smoke, which means you won’t smell like a bonfire when you’re done using it!
- Carbonated Beer Growler: The #1 seller from the past several years of gift guides!!! Matt’s dad surprised him with this gift for 2017 Christmas and we’ve gotten so much use out of it — especially in this city filled with breweries. This mini keg keeps beer fresh and carbonated for 2 weeks.
- Floafers: Matt wore his all summer long and was stopped a million times by people asking where they could purchase a pair. They are really good looking, breathable and suuuuuper comfortable.
- Creed Aventus Cologne: As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, this cologne is worth every penny. It is absolutely incredible and is Matt’s favorite.
- TV Projector: We’ve had ours for years and it is perfect for movie night or watching football games!
heyy i was looking for a best gift for my father on fathers day and found a Portable Bluetooth Speaker for my father and he really loves this gift