WHY are husbands, dads, brothers, etc. so hard to shop for?! I’ve rounded up 50+ gifts for men and am really excited about this gift guide. There is something for everyone!
And as always, THANK YOU for shopping through my links! Your support truly means the world to me!
- Spikeball Set: The perfect game to bring to the beach or play in your own backyard!
- 10 Person Camping Tent: We have now camped in this tent twice and absolutely LOVE it. My favorite features are the huge mesh windows which allow for max air flow and a curtain room divider so the kids can have their own space separate from ours. If you’re buying for the man who loves to camp, you may also want to check out the Chillbo Couch!
- DNA Kit: Such a fun gift!! This test kit allows you to discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 2000+ regions. You can also learn what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences.
- Leather Backgammon Set: I absolutely love this beautiful leather backgammon set. It can also be monogrammed for the ultimate holiday gift.
- Blackstone: Serve delicious food in any outdoor area (camping, tailgating, backyard BBQ, etc.) with the 28 in. griddle! The engineered space between the burners creates uniform heat to cook for two or a small group.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker: My mom got this for Matt last Christmas and he LOVES making his cold brew coffee in it!
- Butcher Box: From game day spreads to wild-caught seafood, there are so many delicious gift box options available to pick from. We subscribed to Butcher Box for 2 years and loved it.
- Robe: This soft, cord-textured cotton terry robe comes in 4 colors!
- Game Day Pullover: With tons of collegiate and MLB teams to pick from, this best-selling quarter-zip pullover is the ideal mid-weight layer for game day in the fall. It is designed with an innovative stretch French terry fabric that is moisture-wicking, quick-dry, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care. I surprised Matt with the Ohio State pullover for his birthday this year and he absolutely loves it!
- Portable Telescope: The perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and the moon!
- Rapsodo Shot Tracker: This was Matt’s most wished for item last Christmas and is one of his favorite golf gadgets ever. This monitor is easy to set up, offers professional level accuracy and provides real time video feedback .
- Sporty Stripe Golf Driver Club Cover: Made from wipeable faux leather with a preppy stripe design, this expandable cover is designed to fit up to a 460cc driver and features a Velcro closure that makes removing and replacing clubs quick and easy. Add a custom embroidered monogram for a thoughtful gift for your favorite golfers.
- Smart Jump Rope: An adjustable jump rope that keeps track of workout data including jump count, calories burned, and time spent jumping.
- ESPN Trivia Night: This ultimate sports trivia game includes 1,000 sports questions to challenge your friends and family.
- Deep Tissue Massage Gun: Matt got this handheld massage gun earlier this year in preparation for his golf trip and is literally obsessed with this gadget. He used it every day on his golf trip and now uses it after every workout to loosen tight spots. I’ve used it a few times too for neck/back soreness and it’s pretty powerful. It has 20 speeds and 6 different massage heads. Matt highly recommends this.
- Gin Making Kit: Make your own high-quality small-batch gin at home. This kit contains everything you need to transform a bottle of vodka into a unique, delicious home blend of gin in just 36 hours. Brimming with bright notes of citrus, herbs and spices, the finished product rivals the flavor, aroma and complexity of craft distillery gin.
- Sailboat Copper Weathervane: Designed by American artists and crafted using traditional techniques, the Sailboat Copper Weathervane combines form and function. The fully functional arrow and compass indicates the wind’s direction, harking back to simpler times.
- Unplugged Sleep Helper: A screen-free device to help quiet your mind (especially before bed). This compact, screenless meditation device helps to ease the stress of the day with eight themes including a body scan, nature sounds, and breathing. The soothing audio can be played using the built-in speaker or with wired headphones.
- Outdoor Movie Screen: Bring the movie theater to your backyard with this full-size outdoor screen. The sleek, white backdrop is weatherproof, easy to assemble and take down and comes with a zip-up bag for convenient storage and portability. Pair it with this TV Projector (a top 5 seller from last year’s gift guide)!
- My Life Story Journal: This cloth-bound “story of my life” memory journal book offers prompts for penning down memories, stories, and wisdom.
- *Smokeless Bonfire Pit: This has been a reader favorite for several years in a row and I have received so many messages saying how much gift recipients have loved theirs! The double wall design and bottom vent holes allow a more complete burn so there is little to NO smoke, which means you won’t smell like a bonfire when you’re done using it!
- *Creed Aventus Cologne: As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, this cologne is worth every penny. It is absolutely incredible and is Matt’s favorite.
- *Cole Haan Sneakers: Matt has these in the marine/gray/ivory color and wears them all the time. They are comfortable and look super sharp!
- *Tommy John Lounge Pants: I am a bit of a Tommy John fanatic (their bras, undies and pajamas are my favorite) and I love to spoil Matt with their boxers (the best ever, says Matt)! TJ offers the absolute best quality and softest fabric. I promise these are sure to be a hit!!!
- *Floafers: I got these for Matt last summer and I swear he would sleep in them if I let him. These waterproof driver shoes are SO comfortable, come in several colors and look super sharp. Matt got SO, SO, SO many compliments on these shoes all summer long. He’s obsessed with them.
*reader favorite gifts from 2020
Need more ideas? Here is last year’s guide with updated links! To be honest, this was the guide I was most proud of last year! It literally has something for every guy.
The reader favorites from last year were:
- Jack Black Set (similar sets available at Sephora): Matt really loves all of the products in this set! It includes a moisturizer, exfoliator, cleanser and a lip balm.
- goodr Sunglasses: I loved my goodr sunglasses so much that Matt wanted a pair. They come in so many colors, are polarized, look good on everyone, don’t slip or bounce when you’re running and are inexpensive! Update: Matt now owns 3 pairs of these…
- Putting Green: Matt owns 2 of these (one for home, one for office) plus a return version too.
- Glow In The Dark Frisbee
- Oyster Shucking Set: This is the set we have and it’s awesome!
- eero WiFi System: We just upgraded our wifi system throughout our home over the summer with this one and it has been a game changer, especially while working from home. I cannot recommend this system enough! It’s easy to install and works with Alexa too!
- Apple Watch: On Matt’s Christmas list this year after he saw how much I love mine!
- Floafers: I got these for Matt last summer and I swear he would sleep in them if I let him. These waterproof driver shoes are SO comfortable, come in several colors and look super sharp. Matt got SO, SO, SO many compliments on these shoes all summer long. He’s obsessed with them.
- Ring Doorbell
- Dartboard Cabinet
- Outdoor Fellow Candle
- Smart Scale
- Temperature Control Mug (also on my wish list!!)
- Cole Haan Sneakers: Matt has these in the marine/gray/ivory color and wears them all the time. They are comfortable and look super sharp!
- Gas Grill: I got this for Matt for Father’s Day and it’s a GREAT grill. It has 4 burners, is stainless steel and is a great price!
- UGG Slippers: I got these for Matt earlier this year and he LOVES them. They are wool lined and so cozy!
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker: The portable speaker that we take everywhere — Matt takes it golfing, we bring it camping, to the beach, hang it outside, etc.
- Tommy John Lounge Pants: I am a bit of a Tommy John fanatic (their bras, undies and pajamas are my favorite) and I love to spoil Matt with their boxers (the best ever, says Matt)! TJ offers the absolute best quality and softest fabric. I promise these are sure to be a hit!!!
- Towel Warmer: The towel warmer that was a previous reader-favorite two years in a row is no longer available so I found a new one with excellent reviews!
- Himalayan Rock Salt Block Cooking Plate
- Smokeless Bonfire Pit: This has been a reader favorite for several years in a row and I have received so many messages saying how much gift recipients have loved theirs! The double wall design and bottom vent holes allow a more complete burn so there is little to NO smoke, which means you won’t smell like a bonfire when you’re done using it!
- Carbonated Beer Growler: The #1 seller from the TWO year’s gift guides!!! Matt’s dad surprised him with this gift for 2017 Christmas and we’ve gotten so much use out of it — especially in this city filled with breweries. This mini keg keeps beer fresh and carbonated for 2 weeks. Go ahead and grab some C02 refill cartridges for the stocking too.
- Record Player: Matt has a similar record player in his office and he LOVES it.
- Creed Cologne Set: I TOLD YOU!!! Is this stuff not the BEST?! Yes, it is pricey, but y’all trusted me, purchased it and LOVED it. If you purchased this gift set last year, I highly recommend buying a full size this year! If you want to bypass the sample set and splurge on a full size, start with Aventus or Irish Tweed — they are both so unbelievable.
- TV Projector: We’ve had ours for years and it is perfect for movie night or watching football games!
Leave a Reply