I’ve got a gift guide for men with more than 45 ideas for even the hardest guy to shop for!
It was super hard to narrow down, but my top gift picks from this list for each recipient would be…
For Your Dad or Father-In-Law
- Bristle-Free Grill Brush: This dishwasher-safe scraper tool works super well for cleaning cast iron or stain-steel grates. And it’s bristle-free so you don’t have to worry about wire flakes ending up in your food.
- Time Capsule Stainless Steel Waterproof Container: Fill it with trinkets, thumb drives, photos, or notes to your future selves (or for whoever finds it) with predictions of what the world or future will be like. Then bury it! Fun, right?!
- Shibumi Beach Shade: A great group gift! Give him the gift of an easy beach setup. We are absolutely OBSESSED with our shibumi and are constantly lending it out to friends and neighbors headed to the beach. It is a breeze to set up, is lightweight to carry, breaks down into a tiny bag (takes up barely any room in the car), and works better than any umbrella or tent. Trust me, this gift will be a hit.
For Your Husband
- Tom Ford Ombré Leather Eau de Parfum: My brother (a serious cologne connoisseur) gifted this to Matt for officiating his wedding and OH MY GOSH it is so good. It’s a warm and spicy scent with key notes of black leather, violet flower and jasmine flower.
- Game Day Pullover: I tried really hard not to re-use previous items, but I made an exception for this pullover as it is just TOO good not to include (and it was a best-seller from my last gift guide). With tons of collegiate and MLB teams to pick from, this quarter-zip pullover is the ideal mid-weight layer for game day in the fall.
- Bluetooth Headphone Sleep Mask: Give him the gift of better sleep…which then gives you the gift of sleep too! This noise-canceling sleep mask is made with premium lightweight foam and features a smooth silk lining (super comfortable and breathable). The sound quality is excellent too and the mask holds a charge for 10 hours of playtime.
This skin set includes all of Matt’s favorite daily products including a daily facial cleanser, face moisturizer with SPF 20, lip blam with SPF 25, and an energizing scrub!
Perfect for packing lunch for the office or a six pack of cans for a gathering. Available in 5 colors.
Harvest chili peppers indoors so you have fresh peppers year round! Everything you need is included in the kit which comes with a large mason jar, custom organic soil blend, fertilizer spikes and organic chili pepper seeds. No transplanting needed either!
Perfect for cocktails, bourbon, and whiskey, this smoker kit is easy to use and comes with a smoke infuser, a torch, a cleaning brush, filter, and 4 different flavor wood smoker chips (apple, cherry, pecan, and oak) — all without artificial fragrance ingredients.
This noise-canceling sleep mask is made with premium lightweight foam and features a smooth silk lining (super comfortable and breathable). The sound quality is excellent too and the mask holds a charge for 10 hours of playtime.
This lightweight carbon fiber paddle is perfect for the pickleballer. The polypropylene honeycomb core creates a more durable paddle and allows for better impact distribution. Available in 4 colors.
One of Matt’s favorite gifts I’ve given him. This custom golf course print hangs in our office and is beautiful. If you don’t see the golf course you are looking for in her shop, she can make you a custom one.
On Matt’s wish list this year, this golf tracking system includes 14 smart sensors that attach to each club to automatically track shots, strokes, distance and more.
Note: If your golfer does not play with a phone or smart watch, you may want to look into adding The Link (a small, ultra lightweight wearable sensor that eliminates the need to carry your phone in play.)
Give him the gift of an easy beach setup. We are absolutely OBSESSED with our shibumi and are constantly lending it out to friends and neighbors headed to the beach. It is a breeze to set up, is lightweight to carry, breaks down into a tiny bag (takes up barely any room in the car), and works better than any umbrella or tent. Trust me, this gift will be a hit.
10. Portable Monitor
A portable monitor with 15.6 Inch full HD 1080P resolution that works without needing to install a driver or software — just plug and play. This external laptop screen creates a second monitor for increased productivity — perfect for gaming, travel, remote work, etc.
Fill with trinkets, thumb drives, photos, or notes to your future self (or for whoever finds it) with predictions of what the world or future will be like. Then bury it! Fun, right?!
A monthly mail subscription service for the history buff featuring fascinating detailed replicas of historical documents, like Albert Einstein’s correspondence with FDR or Parks’ police report when she refused to give up her seat. Graphic designers replicate them—handwriting, signatures, and all. So cool!!
My brother (a serious cologne connoisseur) gifted this to Matt for officiating his wedding and OH MY GOSH it is so good. It’s a warm and spicy scent with key notes of black leather, violet flower and jasmine flower.
14. Palm Golf Hat
Another item on Matt’s wish list, this snapback hat is breathable, adjustable, and quick drying. It’s also a really good looking hat. Available in 5 colors.
These clog style slippers with memory foam insoles have 130K+ AMAZON REVIEWS. Available in 7 colors.
5-in-1 adjustable dumbbells with anti-slip metal handle.
I tried really hard not to re-use ANY previous items, but I made an exception for this pullover as it is just TOO good not to include (and it was a best-seller from my last gift guide). With tons of collegiate and MLB teams to pick from, this quarter-zip pullover is the ideal mid-weight layer for game day in the fall.
These are Matt’s favorite sneakers — maybe ever. He wears them almost every day. They look so sharp and are comfortable.
Matt’s FAVORITE jogger pants. I have the women’s joggers and surprised Matt with a pair after I fell in love with mine. These are insanely soft, have a flattering fit and zippered back pocket.
Use code CAROLINACHARM40 at checkout for 40% off.
This dishwasher-safe scraper tool works super well for cleaning cast iron or stain-steel grates. And it’s bristle-free so you don’t have to worry about wire flakes ending up in your food.
Need more ideas? This is one of the previous guides I’ve been most proud of! It literally has something for every guy.
- Spikeball Set: The perfect game to bring to the beach or play in your own backyard!
- Camping Tent: We have now camped in this tent twice and absolutely LOVE it. My favorite features are the huge mesh windows which allow for max air flow and a curtain room divider so the kids can have their own space separate from ours. If you’re buying for the man who loves to camp, you may also want to check out the Chillbo Couch!
- DNA Kit: Such a fun gift!! This test kit allows you to discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 2000+ regions. You can also learn what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences.
- Leather Backgammon Set: I absolutely love this beautiful leather backgammon set. It can also be monogrammed for the ultimate holiday gift.
- Blackstone: Serve delicious food in any outdoor area (camping, tailgating, backyard BBQ, etc.) with the 28 in. griddle! The engineered space between the burners creates uniform heat to cook for two or a small group.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker: My mom got this for Matt last Christmas and he LOVES making his cold brew coffee in it!
- Butcher Box: From game day spreads to wild-caught seafood, there are so many delicious gift box options available to pick from. We subscribed to Butcher Box for 2 years and loved it.
- Robe: This soft, cord-textured cotton terry robe comes in 4 colors!
- Game Day Pullover: With tons of collegiate and MLB teams to pick from, this best-selling quarter-zip pullover is the ideal mid-weight layer for game day in the fall. It is designed with an innovative stretch French terry fabric that is moisture-wicking, quick-dry, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care. I surprised Matt with the Ohio State pullover and he absolutely loves it!
- Portable Telescope: The perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and the moon!
- Rapsodo Shot Tracker: This was Matt’s most wished for item last Christmas and is one of his favorite golf gadgets ever. This monitor is easy to set up, offers professional level accuracy and provides real time video feedback .
- Sporty Stripe Golf Driver Club Cover: Made from wipeable faux leather with a preppy stripe design, this expandable cover is designed to fit up to a 460cc driver and features a Velcro closure that makes removing and replacing clubs quick and easy. Add a custom embroidered monogram for a thoughtful gift for your favorite golfers.
- Smart Jump Rope: An adjustable jump rope that keeps track of workout data including jump count, calories burned, and time spent jumping.
- ESPN Trivia Night: This ultimate sports trivia game includes 1,000 sports questions to challenge your friends and family.
- Deep Tissue Massage Gun: Matt got this handheld massage gun and is literally obsessed with this gadget. He use it after every golf round or workout to loosen tight spots. I’ve used it a few times too for neck/back soreness and it’s pretty powerful. It has 20 speeds and 6 different massage heads.
- Gin Making Kit: Make your own high-quality small-batch gin at home. This kit contains everything you need to transform a bottle of vodka into a unique, delicious home blend of gin in just 36 hours. Brimming with bright notes of citrus, herbs and spices, the finished product rivals the flavor, aroma and complexity of craft distillery gin.
- Sailboat Copper Weathervane: This Sailboat Copper Weathervane features a fully functional arrow and compass indicates the wind’s direction, harking back to simpler times.
- Unplugged Sleep Helper: A screen-free device to help quiet your mind (especially before bed). This compact, screenless meditation device helps to ease the stress of the day with eight themes including a body scan, nature sounds, and breathing. The soothing audio can be played using the built-in speaker or with wired headphones.
- Outdoor Movie Screen: Bring the movie theater to your backyard with this full-size outdoor screen. The sleek, white backdrop is weatherproof, easy to assemble and take down and comes with a zip-up bag for convenient storage and portability. Pair it with this TV Projector (a top 5 seller from last year’s gift guide)!
- My Life Story Journal: This “story of my life” memory journal book offers prompts for penning down memories, stories, and wisdom.
- Smokeless Bonfire Pit: This has been a reader favorite for several years in a row and I have received so many messages saying how much gift recipients have loved theirs! The double wall design and bottom vent holes allow a more complete burn so there is little to NO smoke, which means you won’t smell like a bonfire when you’re done using it!
- Creed Aventus Cologne: As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, this cologne is worth every penny. It is absolutely incredible and is Matt’s favorite.
- Cole Haan Sneakers: Matt has these in the marine/gray/ivory color and wears them all the time. They are comfortable and look super sharp!
- Tommy John Lounge Pants: I am a bit of a Tommy John fanatic (their bras, undies and pajamas are my favorite) and I love to spoil Matt with their boxers (the best ever, says Matt)! TJ offers the absolute best quality and softest fabric. I promise these are sure to be a hit!!!
- Floafers: I got these for Matt several summers ago and I swear he would sleep in them if I let him. These waterproof driver shoes are SO comfortable, come in several colors and look super sharp. Matt got SO, SO, SO many compliments on these shoes all summer long. He’s obsessed with them.