I cannot believe it’s time to start shopping for the holidays. I like to get my shopping done as early as possible and the hardest boxes to check off my list are always the guys in my family. If you struggle with man gifts too, I’ve got just the guide for you…
1. Modern Bluetooth Turntable with Speakers. Definitely among the top 5 gifts I’ve ever surprised Matt with. He has been dying for a Harvey Specter style record player for his new office and is absolutely obsessed with this one. To top off the gift I included The Ultimate Frank Sinatra vinyl to start his record collection.
2. Amazon Echo Dot. A voice-controlled device for playing music, making calls, ordering pizza, texting and more!
3. Amazon Fire TV. Enjoy over 15,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including access to over 300,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu, and more. We use our fire stick every day!
4. Nest Thermostat. Want to control your thermostat from your phone or tablet? You need one of these! We have two for our home (upstairs and downstairs) and no longer have to play rock, paper, scissors to decide who has to get out of bed to adjust the thermostat. Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help save energy too!
5. Tile Mate Key Finder. For the man in your life who constantly loses his keys, wallet, phone, etc. This magical Bluetooth tracker easily loops onto keychains or attaches to anything you don’t want to lose so you can find it fast.
6. Bluetooth Headphones. Sweatproof tangle-free ear buds that last up to 8 hours on full battery charge. Great for running, hiking, biking, gym etc.
7. Sound Bar. We loooooove our sound bar and use it daily for our TV and for streaming music from our phones.
8. TV Projector. Watch movies or stream TV in your backyard under the stars with this mini projector. We love streaming football games in our backyard with our projector!
9. Fire Pit. And don’t forget the marshmallow roaster set too!
10. Grilling Tools Set. This deluxe steel grill set is also a great housewarming gift!
11. Moccasin Slippers. These are seriously the coziest slippers ever. Matt gets a new pair every Christmas!
12. Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls.
13. Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. One of Matt’s all time favorite golf accessories, this speaker is perfect for clipping to your golf bag — rain or shine!
14. Laser Rangefinder. Not just for golfers but for hunters too!
15. Fulton & Roark Grooming Products. The best, and I mean the best high quality grooming products designed specifically for men. Matt keeps the wax-based and shatterproof solid cologne in his gym bag (Ltd Reserve: Sterling), a bottle of luxury face wash by his sink and the shampoo + body wash in the shower. Use code CHARM at checkout to save 15% on your order through 12/31!
16. American Crew Pomade. The secret to Matt’s perfectly styled hair. Also a good stocking stuffer.
17. Dolce & Gabana Light Blue Cologne. Ahhh, my favorite man fragrance!
18. BurgaBox of The Month Club. A monthly subscription box shipped to you with simple instructions and fresh ingredients to cook right in your own kitchen!
19. Yeti Tumbler.
20. Sipping Stones. Chill your drink without diluting it!
**BONUS ITEM** Matt insisted that I couldn’t publish this guide until I included the Minimalist Wallet — “the ultimate man gift.” You can frequently find Matt showing off this super compact wallet to his friends. He is so picky about his wallets and finally found one that he is truly obsessed with. He claims you cannot feel this wallet in your pocket at all when you’re sitting down, it fits 8 cards plus cash and comes with 12 built in tools (bottle opener, tool driver, wrenches and flathead screw driver).
GIFTS & STOCKING STUFFERS
Survival Kit in a Can // Golf Tees // Just a Drop // Star Wars Socks // Metal Collar Stays // Pocket Ref // Pocket Knife // American Crew Pomade // Survival Pocket Tool // Portable Charger // Sipping Stones // Moscow Mule Mug // Fake Lotto Tickets // 50 Caliber Bullet Bottle Opener // Fulton & Roark Grooming Products // Table Topics // Gift Cards // Candy // Gum // Car Wash Coupon
Other Wish Lists:
The Ultimate Toddler Gift Guide
The Lucky Lifestyle says
Ummm this list is incredible. Guys are the HARDEST to buy for. Thank you!!!
Regine Karpel says
Great list. http://www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Sarah Kreger says
I always buy my husband a few things off your list! Great picks! He will love that bluetooth speaker for his golf bag.
Design by Sydnee says
What a great list for the men in our lives! I'm always stumped on what to get them.Design by Sydnee | A Lifestyle Blog ��
Owen Davis @ Davis Duo says
I am absolutely getting those sipping stones for my hub! He loves his whiskey but the big ice blocks do water it down!
Rae Bush says
And this is one of many reasons I read your blog! Thanks so much! All great ideas.
Laura Wyatt says
our men and their wallets….
I always appreciate your gift guides! Men are so hard to shop for, but I always get a few new ideas from you. Thanks!
Great ideas! I keep thinking my mom and/or dad need the Tile! I think my sister actually wants a Yeti tumbler this year, so that might be going to her.-Laurenwww.shootingstarsmag.net