Always one of my favorite Amazon round-ups each year…my favorite kitchen items!! A lot of these you’ve seen me rave about before, and some items are new to the list! I use every single one of these items either daily or several times a week.
- Rapid Egg Cooker: I discovered and have used this miracle egg cooker since 2018! It can whip up hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, individual omelets, and all within minutes of the push start button – it is amazing.
- Meat Mixer Masher Thingy: I am pretty sure you all own one of these by now. This masher works insanely well for breaking up ground meats — hello, taco night! We use this so often that it rarely makes it from the dishwasher to the drawer — I am constantly pulling it straight out to use it another night. You can also use it to mash potatoes.
- Lazy Tools: I think I’ve blogged about these 323543534023 times since 2012, but they really are THAT amazing. I use them every single time I cook on the stove. I love these tools so much that I gifted them at last year’s Favorite Things Party too!
- Air Fryer: I originally purchased the air fryer just for fries (my favorite food) but we use it SOOOOOOOO much!!! Do you know how much better chicken nuggets are once they’ve been warmed up in the air fryer for a few minutes?! Mind blowing. In fact, I cook chicken at least once a week in my air fryer. I highly recommend if you don’t have one.
- Salad Dressing Shaker: Mentioned as a top item from my Daily Faves post, I use this shaker several times a week for dressings and marinades. Monday nights are usually salad night and this shaker always comes in handy for homemade dressings. I also have the smaller size too.
- Fridge Organizer Bins: We use these bins keep snack pouches, fruits, applesauce cups, veggies, yogurts and more organized in the fridge. They are also nice for catching any leaks too.
- Taco Holders: We use this set every Tuesday!
- Wine Opener: Another item from a previous Favorite Things Gift Exchange. It is the most simple and easiest air pump wine opener, which she demonstrated as part of her presentation and we were all amazed. You simply slide the needle into the cork and pump it a few times and the cork pops right out damage-free!
- Spin Mop: Sundays are for spin-mopping in our home! I know this was all the rage during quarantine, but this mop is seriously the BEST.
- Can Crusher: This can crusher has been a game changer for us. We (or I should say I) go through a TON of cans of sparkling water a day and we fill up our recycling container SO fast. Now we all fight over who gets to crush the cans at the end of the day which is seriously so satisfying. And we’ve got lots of room in the recycling bin now! This crusher can smash plastic water bottles, 12 oz cans and 16 oz cans, and comes in 4 colors.
- Wine Glass Holder Drying Rack: I host wine nights pretty often and usually end up tossing all the glasses in the dishwasher…and then regret it later. I finally picked up one of these drying racks and it is fantastic. It holds 6 glasses and folds away for easy storage.
- Nylon Pan Scrapers (3 pk): One of my favorite reader-recommended kitchen items, these scrapers make cleaning scrambled egg pans SO easy. I use one of these scrapers almost daily. They work so well!
- Lemon & Lime Squeezer/Juicer: Another fave gadget for squeezing fresh fruit for cocktails, salad dressings, sauces and so much more!
- Cereal Saver Containers: Last year I finally transferred all the cereal from destroyed boxes to cereal saver containers. Not only do these keep our cereal fresh, they are so much easier for the kids to use. Previously they were cutting the cereal bags down the sides and spilling it everywhere…then not sealing it back up. These are the best!
- Silver Dollar Pancake Pan: Probably one of the most used weddings gifts we ever received. Matt has cooked so many pancakes on this pan over the past 10 years that the handle is starting to fall off.
- Meal Planner Pad: For years I’ve been switching back and forth between this meal plan notepad and this meal plan notepad. I love that both have a perforated grocery list side and a good fridge magnet. However, I’ve always been annoyed with the start day on the planner because I like to kick off my meal plan for the week on Sundays (hello, Soup Sunday!). Anyway, I just used the last sheet in my pad so I went on Amazon to re-order and thought “you know what? I bet I can find a Sunday start note pad…” and boom…here it is! So if you’re like me and prefer a Sunday start, this one just arrived and it checks all the boxes (simple, strong magnet, perforated grocery list…and a Sunday start). It also comes in two sizes and you can pick between Sunday or Monday start.
- Brumate Cocktail Shaker: A leak-proof cocktail shaker!! Last year I tossed our old shaker after buying this one and have never looked back. This shaker also serves as a tumbler and comes with a splash-proof drinking lid. It also keeps beverages/ice cold for a really long time without Comes in 7 colors.
- Baking Mats: I actually got these non-stick silicone mats for Caroline as part of a big baking set and now I use them for baking and roasting too. They work soooo well.
- Black+Decker Dustbuster: I spent wayyyy too much time researching the BEST dustbuster on the market a few years ago for two insanely messy toddlers (and dog, at the time) and found THE BEST dustbuster. Make sure you splurge on the lithium battery version! We use this after every.single.meal to vacuum up all the crumbs.
- Glass Containers: Two years ago I ditched our plastic tupperware for these glass containers! This set comes with 18 pieces.
Rhonda C says
Anyone that has fries as her favorite food is my soul sister and I will buy anything you recommend. 🙂 I’m starting with the spin mop, as I’ve needed a new mopping system for ages!!! Thank you!
Spin mop plus powerdered Tide…life changer for mopping!! The water is so disgusting which lets me know I should mop more often! Love the spin movement. All your recs are on target but this one is tops.
YES. IT. IS!!!!!