A few of my favorite Amazon purchases in October…
October 10 Best Sellers
Here were the top 10 most popular Amazon items you all loved this month:
- No Show Socks
- Kids Rocket Launcher
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
- Girls Reindeer Dress
- Girls Christmas Dress
- Insulated Mugs
- Womens Pullover Knit Sweater (was a top 3 seller for September too)!
- Meat Mixer Masher Thingy
- Table Topics Kids
- Nylon Pan Scrapers
Beauty & Health
- Neck & Shoulder Heating Pad: Because Matt and I are constantly injuring ourselves.
- OPI Nail Polish: Great color for fall!
- Kopari Deoderant: I just finished a stick of Megababe and am slowly making my way through all of the reader recommendations. It’s no surprise this product has almost 5K reviews — it’s smells and works GREAT, and it’s definitely my favorite stick I’ve tried!
- Workout clothes: I purchased another pair of my favorite leggings (with pockets!) and another set of workout dry fit tank tops!
- 4 pack Seamless Bras: These are SO comfortable, come in several color options and are a great price! I love these so much that I could sleep in them!!
- Sweaters: I purchased another color in both of my favorite sweaters from last year. I got another oversized chunky pullover in mint (my #2 sweater ever) and it is gorgeous! And I got my all time favorite knit sweater in deep green!! I also got the cutest balloon sleeve sweater and wore if on a date night recently. Matt really likes this sweater too.
- No-Show Socks: Because we can never have enough! These are my favorite and were the #1 seller among my readers for October!
- Blue Light Blocker Glasses: I grabbed this cute new pair because mine were getting so scratched up. I love these frames!
- Long Sleeve Body Suit: I love this for skirts! The quality is terrific and I have it in two colors!
- Skinny Jeans: I have a couple pairs of Amazon jeans and love this pair in the light stone wash color! I am wearing them in 24 short and they fit perfectly and run stretchy! These jeans have almost 1400 reviews — they really are amazing.
- Halloween Pajamas!!!
- Hatchimals: Out of desperation during our flu shot visit, I promised hysterical Caroline that she could pick out a toy from Amazon after the appointment if she would get her shot. She picked Hatchimals…and Thomas picked a…
- Stomp Rocket Launcher: Another top seller for October! Thomas LOVES his rocket launcher! I recommend buying one of these for the little boys in your life for Christmas!
- Glow In The Dark Stars: We are using these as part of our reward system for getting homework done each night. I also love this set for kids birthday gifts.
- Rubber Rain Boots: Both kids have outgrown theirs and I’m hoping we get some snow this winter so I scooped up shark boots for Thomas and the cutest bow boots for Caroline. Both pairs are a great price!
- Table Topics: For family dinners!
- Amazon Girls Fall Dresses: So many good options in this post!! Caroline wore this dress for our family holiday photos!
- NEST Holiday Candle: It’s officially time for my favorite candle! I always grab a few of these for gifts during the holidays and splurge on one for myself each year!
- Santal Essential Oil: For our diffuser in our bedroom! It’s pricey but smells amazing.
- Parsley Plus kitchen spray: I re-stocked my supply this month which reminded me it was time to share it again! I think I’ve shared this spray 15 times over the past 9 years…it really is that good and makes my kitchen smell SO fresh! I also picked up the orange spray and it’s just as good!!
That pull over sweater looks so comfy! And I love the Halloween jammies. 🙂
Courtney Robinson says
Do you feel the body suit is too low cut?
Nope! It’s perfect! I’m wearing it in this post (black & white photo)
Courtney Robinson says
Great. Thank you!!
How does the oversized chunky seater fit? Does it run small or short?
It’s a little oversized for a looser fit. The length is true to the picture!
What type of diffuser do you use? The one you reference in your bedroom.
I have the Young Living Aria diffuser for our room!