Last weekend I added some strawberry and mint to our Moscow Mules for happy hour and they were sooooo good. Matt has been a longtime Moscow Mule fan (see my moscow mule gift basket for him HERE!) and was excited when he saw me whipping these up. The mint and strawberries give this classic cocktail a delicious and refreshing twist that makes it perfect for summertime patio sipping.
Strawberry Mint Moscow Mule
The mint and strawberries give this classic cocktail a delicious and refreshing twist that makes it perfect for summertime patio sipping.
- 2 medium strawberries (plus more for garnish)
- 3-4 medium mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 large lime, juiced
- 2 oz vodka
- Ginger beer (diet or regular)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle strawberries, mint and lime juice together with a muddler.
- Add in vodka and ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into copper mug (strain mixture first it if you prefer no pulp) and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with strawberry and mint sprigs.
Ashley Thayer says
Another yummy mule is to use Deep Eddy’s Cranberry Vodka in place of regular vodka. 2oz Deep Eddy Cranberry, 1/4 oz lime, 4 oz Fever Tree Ginger Beer. So good!
I am TOTALLY making this next!!!!! I love Deep Eddys!!!
Liz B says
What brand of ginger beer is your favorite for these?
We’ve been using Reeds!
Liz B says
Thank you!! Always love a recommendation. We live near Jungle Jim’s so can usually find anything but it can be overwhelming too.