In honor of Thanksgiving week, I wanted to share a delicious Turkey Sliders recipe for using up your Thanksgiving leftovers after the holiday.
These are similar to my Hawaiian Ham Sliders recipe, only these sandwiches are layered with some of the tastiest Thanksgiving foods — turkey, cranberry, and sweet rolls! These are quick and easy to make, and perfect for a crowd, so I usually plan to serve these the day after Thanksgiving if I’m hosting family for the weekend.
Turkey Sliders Sandwiches
These sandwiches are layered with some of the tastiest Thanksgiving foods — turkey, cranberry, and sweet rolls! These are quick and easy to make, and perfect for a crowd.
- 1 package (12 count) Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups turkey, shredded
- 4 slices swiss cheese, quartered
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
1. Cut rolls in half and place onto a baking sheet (you can also use a casserole dish).
2. Spread mayo onto one side of the rolls and cranberry sauce on the other side in an even layer.
3. Add a layer of turkey then top with swiss cheese.
4. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together.
5. Pour melted butter across the top of the sandwiches. Sprinkle with Everything seasoning.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
Have leftover ham you’re looking to use up? You may like my Hawaiian Ham Sliders!
Leave a Reply