Snap, crackle and pop — these Valentine Rice Krispie Treats are easy, festive, and delicious! Perfect for your kids’ classmates, bus drivers, teachers, neighbors, friends, or even the school bake sale!
We’ve also made these as little squares too and gifted them to neighbors and friends!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz. package Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Top with sprinkles and allow treats to completely cool.
- Cut with heart shaped cookie cutter.