Happy Friday y'all! We've got a good line up today so let's get right down to business...
- ONE - I ran out of mascara two weeks ago and have been scrapping by on the remaining drops in my tube. I finally ran to Ulta earlier this week and realized I hadn't done any research on what kind I wanted to try. For awhile now I've been using Benefit's They're Real mascara for the weekends and the good ole trusted Maybelline Great Lash for every day use. Mascara is the one makeup product I always try and experiment with though...so I grabbed 4 tubes since they were one sale, buy one, get one 50% off.
I really like all of them with the exception of the Mega Plush mascara. The wand is bendable which makes no sense to me. I thought I got a broken tube at first and found it difficult to apply.
- TWO - A few nights ago a group of us girls surprised our friend, Mary, with a little goodbye party at Cowfish. She is moving to Denver in a just a few weeks! It was such a great night and the perfect sendoff. Per usual, I got my favorite Bento Box.
- THREE - My favorite book of ALL time is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I've read lots of her other books and they are great, but RL is definitely her best. Anyway, she released her new book Bridge to Haven this week and I am dying to check it out!
- FOUR - Alright friends, I need your advice! One of my very best friends is getting married next May and it's time to start thinking about her bachelorette party! We are hoping to take a mini vacation (3 nights) somewhere sandy and sunny...out of the country. We don't need a fancy destination since we're all on a budget...just a quick flight somewhere warm that serves (preferably all-inclusive) cocktails. Any recommendations?
- FIVE - Today I am kicking off my last official giveaway before my water breaks. I recently received the cutest burp cloths and pacifier clips from Alex & Ally. When they arrived I was so giddy. The colors, the fabrics, the quality...they are truly perfect! Alex has graciously offered to give away one Alex & Ally bib sets of your choice (with free shipping) by entering the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is...
1.) Write your post about five things you're lovin' this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!