Happy Friday! We have a slam packed weekend of fun activities ahead. It’s going to be a good one! Is it 5 o’clock yet?
1. Dry Bar
Last weekend I received an invitation to the Charlotte Agenda + Dry Bar + Diet Coke Pop Up and brought my girlfriend Laura for a girly date! We sipped on the new diet coke flavors while getting mai tai blow outs and left with some fun swag. It was a blast. Afterwards we grabbed margaritas and nachos at the new Pink Cactus restaurant across the street.
2. Spring Outfits
The weather this week has been so weird! One day it snowed and the next day it was 70 degrees and sunny. Anyway, here are two of my new spring outfits that I am loving!
3. Treetop Camping
We just booked our next family glamping adventure! Our family was invited to spend a weekend at Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Golden Valley, North Carolina later this summer. There is a wide variety of accommodations from luxury cabins to glamping tents and we decided to book a treetop cabin (with air conditioning!) overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains! I know camping isn’t for everyone, but it is definitely the kind of adventure our family loves and we can’t wait!
4. Supper Club
Stephanie hosted March Supper Club a few weeks ago and surprised us with the most fun dinner ever — sushi!!!! It was a huge hit and a fun night!
5. Amazon Finds of the Week
- EltaMD UV Daily Facial Sunscreen: Anytime I use products with SPF on my face I break out into a terrible itchy rash that then peels for about a week. It’s awful and I basically battle a summer-long breakout. Last year I had pretty good luck with Josie Maran sunscreen, but I’m excited to give this EltaMD sunscreen a shot after seeing it reviewed so many places! I grabbed the lip balm too!
- Rattan Woven Wicker Earrings (Left / Right): I am loving the woven accessories trend this summer! These earrings are too cute! I can’t wait to wear them on our beach vacation.
- Mens Slim Fit Quick Dry Short Swim Trunks / Toddler Quick Dry Swim Trunks: Matt loved Tom’s new swim trunks so much that he picked up the men’s version to match him all summer. I love the fit of these (they don’t go all the way down to the knees) and the fish bone print is awesome.
- Eye Brow Tinting Kit: I love to get my eye brows tinted for special occasions but had no clue I could do it myself at home until Veronika posted about her home tinting kit earlier this week. I ordered it immediately and cannot wait to try it. If you don’t see my face for a few weeks…it’s because, um, it didn’t go so well.
- Bug Zapper Racket: Because summer time. Matt is going to have so much fun with these in our backyard.