Back to our regularly scheduled programming!
I had so much fun shopping Prime Big Deals with y’all and hope you are excited about the boxes showing up on your doorstep!
Want to know what the top 5 sellers were? I thought I would be able to predict them, but I was totally surprised by the results:
- Car Cleaning Gel: Perfect for cleaning out your car air vents and hard to reach crevices, as well as keyboards, cameras, and more. A great stocking stuffer for your husband, white elephant gift, or a gift for the person that “doesn’t want anything.”
- Clay Bead Set: Caroline has and loves this bracelet making set. It comes with 6,000 round clay beads, charms, and elastics — at such a good price too. Perfect for girls of any age who love to make bracelets.
- No Show Socks: This was the one item I’m never surprised by because these truly are the BEST socks ever. Our entire family wears them and we are constantly stealing them from each other. I restocked big time on these during the sale.
- Taylor Swift Stickers: Never saw this one coming! These stickers are perfect for the Swiftie in your life. The tweens will want them for their Stanley cups, corkboards, school notebooks and more!
- Bike Lights: LOVE these LED lights for our kids — especially now when it gets darker earlier. And they think they are so cool too.
Alright, let’s get down to the 5!
1. Community Group Sound Bath
Last week Michelle hosted Community Group for a sound bath in her backyard under the stars! Amanda Freels led the full-body meditative experience and it was incredible and so beautiful. Our session also included meditation, deep stretch, and yoga, and we all felt so happy and relaxed afterward. I thought the most wild part was how much it cleared our minds from distractions. For the first time in a really long time, I felt like my awake brain wasn’t running wild with a million thoughts and it was just so…peaceful and lovely. And it was really cool to do with a small group of friends.
I am loving the jumpsuit trend and finally found one I like after some trial and error. This one piece feels like full body leggings and has a comfortable ribbed texture, is ultrasoft and lightweight, and available in 6 colors. It’s perfect for yoga, or wearing as a casual outfit. I’ve worn it with a jean jacket and sneakers too.
3. Halloween Mantel
Last weekend I decorated our fireplace mantel for Halloween and the kids are LOVING it! They are all about Halloween decor this year — the creepier the better. And I love it.
I officially cannot wear slippers without arch support. I do a lot of high impact exercise and feel like the balls of my feet are always sore. So finally I caved and purchased some orthotic slippers and I LOVE THEM. These slippers are not only super comfortable, they have great arch support with a thick memory foam cushion and a plush fuzzy band. Really good for plantar fasciitis. Available in 4 colors.
5. Pumpkin Dip
This is your reminder to make some pumpkin dip this weekend!!! Caroline made our first batch last weekend and it’s hard to believe she’s been whipping up this fall treat since 2016!!!!