one // Daycare was closed Monday and Tuesday this week — first it was a snow day, then it was a power outage. By Tuesday I was desperate to get back into my office to get some work done so I took Caroline with me…
two // I recently snagged the most perfect double trouble lip duo set from Tarte at the recommendation of my friend LRT. The set is $25 ($40 value) and includes Tarte’s most popular lip products — a full-size Rainforest of the Sea color splash lipstick in cruisin’ and a full-size quench lip rescue in rose. And right now Tarte is running a sale on top of that amazing price and offering free shipping! I also grabbed the Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint (color: slay orchid) that Southern Style Guide recommends and have been using it a lot too! Perfect little gifts for the ladies or stocking stuffers…for yourself!
three // This is the face that has just been told NO to opening another Larabar after he opened a whole box on his own, took one bite of each and threw them all in the trash…
Double Zip Snake Skin booties (on sale)
four // Are you listening to Lauren Daigle’s Christmas album, Behold, on repeat like me? If not, WHY?! I seriously haven’t been more in love with a Christmas album since Mariah Carey’s 1994 Christmas album. Her song, Light of the World, is my favorite — so so so good. You can stream her album on Spotify.
five // Looking for a few last Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers? Here are 6 Amazon finds that can be on your doorstep before Christmas!
1. wine markers// I love these for entertaining so no one loses their glass!
2. truffle pasta dinner // Gluten free dried pasta made in Italy using local grains (corn and rice flour), and infused with dried summer truffles. Give the gift of dinner!
3. lasagna trio pan // Prepare three lasagna recipes in one pan, at the same time.
4. ballet flats // Rothy’s lovers — Did you know that Skechers has a crazy amazing dupe for $23? They have air cooled memory foam insoles so it’s basically like you’re walking on a cloud. Did I mention they are $23?!
5. OXO Good Grips pizza wheel and cutter // An amazing stocking stuffer idea!!
6. Wifi smart plug // Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant so you can control your devices anywhere. Basically, you can voice control your Christmas tree lights…
My fave Christmas album this year is Francesca Battistelli’s CHRISTMAS…. SO upbeat and fun… But LD’s is amazing as well!
I’ve been listening to this since you suggested it! Love her album and added it to my Christmas play list!
Where have the link ups gone? I love the lipstick https://thewainsateam.blogspot.com/2018/12/five-on-fridayrandoms.html
I decided to keep writing my Five on Friday posts, but discontinued the link-up after April stopped blogging. It didn’t feel right without my co-hosts!