Happy Friday, friends! The weekend is finally here!
1. Out of Office
We are headed to Florida tomorrow and then Animal Kingdom & Magic Kingdom next week! I can hardly wait. I’ll be signing off after today’s post for all of next week so consider this my out of office! There were lots of requests for me to share all of the tips that you all shared with me and I promise to round up the best advice in our trip recap post — so stay tuned (and THANK YOU to all of you who sent me such good tips & tricks)! Now if anyone has any tips on how to get Thomas to grow 2 inches over night…
2. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Last week I made sheet pan chicken fajitas on low carb tortillas and they were SO good and SO easy! This is the perfect weeknight meal when you’re in a rush.
We received a box from FabKids and the kiddos are loving their new outfits! Right now FabKids has a new VIP member offer: 2 pairs of shoes from $10 + free shipping!
4. The Crunkleton
Last week I met my girlfriend Laura at The Crunkleton, a newer cocktail lounge in Charlotte, and it was SO awesome. The interior is absolutely gorgeous and the ambiance is perfection. We had amazing drinks (my pineapple paloma was excellent) but the the Crunkleton Burger was out of this world delicious.
5. Amazon Finds of the Week
- Luxury Bed Sheets: $30 for KING size luxury bed sheets with 50,000+ reviews (#1 best seller in sheets). These softest sheets ever are wrinkle and fade resistant and feature deep pockets too!
- lululemon Running Shorts Dupe: I was SO excited to discover this recommendation in a local mom group. These shorts are pretty much identical to the lululemon running shorts (but for half the price)!
- H Bangle Bracelet: I was so excited when I discovered this Hermès bangle dupe over on Hi Sugarplum! and scooped it up in white! But it also comes in so many colors — and is only $16!
- Bamboo Purse: I’m super excited that my bamboo purse is finally on the way after being out of stock for so long! I had the hardest time picking a color on this purse — original, pink, green?! I love them all!
- Steve Madden Slip Ons: I’ve been on the hunt for a comfortable pair of slip ons for spring and ended up going with this pair from Steve Madden. They are so cute, affordable and come in several colors!
Rachel Noyes says
You should check out these slip one- https://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Time-And-Tru-Perferated-Twin-Gore-Slip-On/713202651
I love them!
Wall Mart has a quilted version that look exactly like the Steve Madden and are super comfy for $15! I
Yes, the drinks at the Crunkleton are great. I have only been to the Chapel Hill location but I will have to check out the CLT location the next time I am in town.
OMG. Pineapple Paloma? YUM! I’ll be trying to recreate that this weekend. I have those Steve Maddens and love them. But beware…the insole slips out of mine…I’ve also had them for a couple of years though. Hope y’all have a fabulous time at Disney World!!!
THRILLED about the sheet set – I literally just added “buy new sheets” to my never ending list! Have soooo much fun in FL! Can’t wait to read all about it 🙂
Get Thomas some REALLY thick sole shoes!
Jordan Kennedy Schiffbauer says
So excited to see your photos by Faison. I ‘m so excited for y’all 🙂 Next trip we will have to meet up
Put a baseball hat on him and have it sit high on his head
I’ve had those slip-ons for about two years now and they are my all-time favorite shoes, BUT they are a total B to break in. It took months to not get blisters on my heel and toes! Highly recommend having lots of blister band-aids and a friction stick when you wear them in public the first few times.
No link up this week? Here is mine…:) Have a wonderful holiday! https://thewainsateam.blogspot.com/2019/03/favourite-5.html
Just had to comment–bought the running shorts from your Amazon finds. LOVE them. Tested them out and am buying more 🙂
This just made my DAY!!!!! YAY!!!!