Hoppy Good Friday! Sorry, I had to. I AM SO EXCITED FOR EASTER WEEKEND!
1. Fruit & Veggie Garden
Last weekend Caroline and I planted a fruit & veggie garden! We started with an awesome raised garden planter set which Caroline helped me assemble the night before. I really love this set because it can be configured in several ways and I you can add on more planters as you grow your garden. We started small though — two types of lettuce, strawberries, zucchini and squash! Garden supplies: raised garden planter set / Caroline’s gloves / watering can
2. Raw Sugar & Lilly Dress
I recently had the opportunity to partner with Raw Sugar Living and their bath fizzers, sugar scrub and body butter are amazing and come in the absolute most divine scent ever — pineapple + maqui berry + coconut! Also, this Lilly dress was my absolute favorite spring/summer dress last year and I am so pumped to pull it back out and wear it again all summer!
3. FabKids April Box
We received the April box from FabKids and Caroline refuses to go anywhere without her new watermelon purse. Right now FabKids has a new VIP member offer: 2 pairs of shoes from $10 + free shipping!
4. Entertaining Snacks
I hosted a wine tasting earlier this week and thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite super easy go-to snacks to serve when hosting guests.
- Trader Joe’s Mini cheese plate: cheese sampler, fig & olive crisps and dried fruit
- Trader Joe’s Candied pecans: these things are insanely good
- Trader Joe’s Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels: Once you have one, it’s all down hill from there. These things go so fast!
- Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip: If you are only serving one thing…this should be it. I scoop this dip up almost every time I need to bring an app somewhere.
5. Amazon Finds of the Week
- maxi dress // I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on this dress. SO many. I love how this dress has an elastic waistband under the bust so it’s flowy and a little fitted all at the same time. It comes in lots of colors and looks even more amazing in person. You can see this dress on me here!
- hyaluranic acid serum // One of my favorite subscribe & save items, I recently received another bottle of this miracle serum that I’ve been using for almost a year now! I’ve blogged about it before, but it’s worth mentioning again because this serum is a seriously amazing dupe for higher priced serums!
- boho dress // You’ve seen this dress all over the internet. It comes in so many colors and is adorable! It runs really big so I would recommend sizing two sizes down.
- raised planter // Caroline and I are so freaking excited about our new veggie garden (see #1) and this planter is absolutely perfect!
- hydrating face mask // After my latest skin freak out, I scoured the internet looking for a hydrating mask and oh my goodness y’all, this creamy mask is one of the best I’ve ever used. FYI — one pod yields 3+ masks.
Brittany @ Life as the Mrs. says
I need to try those masks! My face is currently freaking out. Love that picture of Caroline in front of the azaleas! I’m originally from southeast Texas and azaleas are everywhere, but they’re not as popular (and don’t have the ability to grow as well) up here and it makes me so sad; I miss them! 🙂 Happy Easter!
I have THE driest most finicky skin and these masks are awesome! I also DONT wash them off like the directions state. I let them work their magic all night (learned this tip from a pro)!
Definitely need to try that Spanish cheese sampler and the buffalo chicken dip….yum! And we LOVE the TJ spinach artichoke dip as well. Caroline’s watermelon purse and pose is spot on 🙂 and Thomas is looking so grown up! Happy Happy Easter!
Oh the spinach artichoke dip!!! How could I forget?! Soo good!!
Next time pick up the white stilton cheese with cranberries to go with the Fig & olive crackers and drizzle honey over. It is seriously amazing!
Adding to my list!!!
Jill S Hartley says
So thankful you shared about that flowy dress. I got one for Easter and it was perfection!
This just made my day! So happy to hear this! Yay!!!