This Loaded Baked Potato Dip never fails for parties and get-togethers. Who doesn’t love loaded baked potatoes served in dip form on a chip?!
Every year Matt and his friends celebrate the Masters Tournament weekend with a round of golf followed by a cookout.
I have a handful of go-to appetizers that I usually have most of the ingredients already on hand for and can quickly prepare and for this occasion, I knew my loaded baked potato dip would be perfect!
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Real Bacon Bits Ritz Toasted Chips Original or Wheat Thins
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix potato flakes and milk in large bowl; let stand 5 min. or until milk is absorbed.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese spread and half the onions; mix well.
- Spoon into baking dish; sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with chips.