1. Joy for Charlotte
If you missed yesterday’s post, please go read about the Joy for Charlotte Kindness Movement next week on July 31!
2. Pool Days
I cannot believe how fast summer has flown by. We have been having the very best weekends at the pool and I just don’t want summer to end!
3. New Rug
Yesterday I posted on Instagram Stories the top 3 tips y’all shared with me on your iRobot and got a ton of messages asking about our new rug! We scooped this beauty up on 4th of July sale and although it’s taken us a bit to adjust to having such a huge pop of color in this room, we love this new rug!
4. Sleepover Fun
Last weekend Caroline and Thomas had their friend Ridley spend the night! The kids had the best time making ice cream sundaes and camping out in the play room together. It was a struggle getting them all to sleep (ahem, ice cream), but a fun time. “If you don’t brush your teeth you have to get a flu shot” — Ridley
5. Amazon Finds
- Tocca Montauk Salt Air & Cucumber Diffuser: My office diffuser ran out recently and I finally replaced it with this new scent and oh my word it is so heavenly.
- iRobot Roomba: My Amazon Prime Day purchase! Thank you all for your advice and tips on our new iRobot Roomba! We’ve named him Larry and the kids are obsessed with him. I was cracking up at all of the messages I received with the names of your robots. Every single one had a male name!!! We are slowly figuring out the areas that Larry hates in our house, but otherwise we love him!
- Skinerals Californium Self Tanner Sunless Tanning Mousse: My girlfriend raved about this tanning mousse that has 2200+ reviews on Amazon, so I decided to give it a try and really like it! I’ve only used it twice so far (once per week) and the color is much deeper than most of the other tanners I’ve recently tried.
- Turban Knot Headbands Set: Jumped on the headband trend! I really, really wanted the J.Crew version but didn’t want to pay $25, so I found a super cute similar SET of 8 on Amazon for a fraction of the price! They are SO cute!
- Noodle & Boo: Several of my friends have had babies recently and this is my favorite new baby gift to give! When our babes were little I would splurge on this from time to time and it was such a treat to cuddle up with them after their baths smelling divine.
- NIVEA Crème: Apparently this cream is the dupe for La Mer Moisturizing Cream!!! I’ve never splurged on La Mer so I can’t compare them, but I do really like this super inexpensive cream!! Someone who uses La Mer, please buy this and tell me if it is in fact the same quality!
Bobbie Buckley says
Where did you find your darling hat that’s featured in Pool Days? I love it!
Love those sliders too! I add pork and a pickle chip for a riff on a Cuban sandwich, but I’m totally doing to EBTB seasoning idea that was suggested above next time! Also going to look for that #1 rose on my next Total Wine trip!
Oh dear, commented on the wrong post!
Anna Thompson says
Just ordered some of those headbands! So excited! Thank you for sharing!