Happy Friday! We’ve got a packed out festive weekend ahead. I am so ready for the weekend!
1. Community Group Dinner
Last week I hosted our final Community Group of 2019! We finished Restless by Jennie Allen and I would highly recommend this study! It was incredible and beautiful to witness so many ladies discover their gifts and consider how they weave in to their life purpose! I Anyway, I served our family favorite Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup and Caroline made cheesy crescents for dinner. And for dessert I cheated — instead of homemaking Extreme Oreo Brownies I purchased them from the bakery.
2. High Low Smocked Hem Top & My Favorite Leggings
Earlier this year I purchased the cutest top in pink that you all went crazy over! And I recently scooped it back up in white and blue (on the way). For those of you who purchased and loved the pink version, I have to point out that the white version is absolutely gorgeous and the fabric and pattern is a lot different than the pink one. I love this top so much and have been wearing it to holiday gatherings! Wearing XS and it fits TTS.high low top / leopard flats / wrap bracelet / hair clipAlso, I’ve received some questions lately about leggings so I thought I’d re-share a pair I’ve raved about before in case you missed it or are a newer reader. Spanx offers an Assets line at Target and the leggings are amazing.
3. New Carpet
After more than a year of talking about it…we finally ripped up the 26 year old carpet upstairs! I cannot get over how much of a difference the new carpet makes. It’s really pretty and SO soft! I’ll get a full room picture soon (it’s so hard to find time to take pictures inside our home during the winter #bloggerproblems). You can find our exact carpet and all the details HERE.
4. Toy Mania
Last weekend I took the kids to Toy Mania, a new family-owned toy store in Charlotte! Toy Mania replaced a former toy store and we were so excited to check out the new shop! The kids had the best time playing in the store and picked out a few gifts for Toys for Tots. If you’re local, I highly recommend stopping in to check it out!
5. Amazon Gifts
Need a last minute gift idea? Here are a few additional ideas FOR HER (or yourself)!
- Mid-Length Plush Robe: I keep seeing rave reviews about this newly released robe everywhere and just put it on my Christmas list (to replace my 10 year old free Ulta gift robe). And at such a good price point, I may scoop up a few for gifts!
- Leather Backpack Purse: I love everything about this backpack purse. It’s perfect for being out and about with the kids! And SO cute!
- Plush Fleece Slippers: Do these not SCREAM cozy?! They are also a more affordable price point to the popular sheepskin slippers.
- Pom Pom Beanie: I have this in several colors and LOVE it. It reminds me a lot of the J.Crew version but half the price.
- Faux Fur Throw: Look no further, this is the best faux throw at the best price point ever. Amazing gift. Comes in 3 colors.
- Block Heel Boot: I have seriously been waiting SO long for these to be restocked in my size and they are FINALLY back in stock…and on their way to me! As we dive deeper into winter, I will probably swap out my favorite Peep Toe Ankle Boot for these!
In Case You Missed It
- Saltine Cracker Toffee
- Garage Makeover
- 6 Recipes To Make This Holiday Season
- Stocking Stuffers for Him, Her & Kids — re-posted below!
- Moroccanoil Root Boost
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Square Hoop Earrings
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Facial Cleanser
- Capri Blue Bath Bomb
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray
- Lilly Key Ring Bangle
- Oribe Texturizing Spray / (Nordstrom)
- Wireless Mouse
- Wet Brush
- Hoola Bronzer / (Nordstrom)
- Laneige Lip Mask
- Dermaplaning Razors
- Portable Milk Frother
- Magnetic Phone Air Vent Car Mount
- Lash Paradise Mascara
- Microfiber Facial Washcloths
- Wine Glass Markers
- Hangover Vitamin Patch
- Seche Vita Fast Drying Top Coat
- Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Monopoly Deal
- Drunk Elephant Morning Skincare Travel Set
- Beauty Blender
- Pizza Cutter
- Survival Kit in a Can
- Table Topics Couples | Table Topics Family
- Wireless Mouse
- Just a Drop Toilet Odor Neutralizer
- Mini Pocket Knife
- Winning Lotto Tickets (Prank)
- Travel Siracha Bottle Keychain
- Cardboard Cutter
- Laser Measuring Tape
- Hangover Patch
- Credit Card Survival Tool
- Car Magnet Holder
- Stuff Every Man Should Know
- Dad Jokes
- Handyman In-Your-Pocket
- Pocket Ref
Need more ideas? I have lots more! Check out my Amazon Gift Guide for Him page! I keep this updated throughout the year!
- Table Topics To Go for Kids
- Dinosaur Taco Holder
- Kinetic Sand
- Dot Markers
- Unicorn Snot
- Bath Bombs with Surprise Toys for Kids
- Mini Wet Brush (3 pk)
- Magic Grow Unicorns / Magic Grow Bundle Pack (!!)
- Silly Jokes for Kids
- Sight Word Flash Cards
- 6 pk Kid Card Games
- Would You Rather Book
- Kid Scissors
- Water Balloons
- Silk Ribbon Dancer
- Travel Journal + Scavenger Hunt
Jen | The Lucky Lifestyle says
Thanks for the stocking stuffer post reminders — stockings are always my favorite! YAY for new carpet — love the one you chose. I’m going to have to try that soup. Yum! Have a wonderful weekend!