Loving Lately

Five FALL things I’m loving lately…

1. Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding {Seasonal Release}. Last year I became so obsessed with this pudding that I purchased an entire BOX from Walmart on clearance (.18/each) and stowed them away for this year. I haven’t even checked if there is an expiration date (don’t even care)!

2. Autumn Harvest {Limited Edition} candle. Purchased for $10 at Target and is worth EVERY penny.

3. Abita Pecan Harvest Ale. This is really Matt’s favorite fall drink, not mine. However, I have been dipping our beer glass rims in pumpkin spice sugar! YUM!

4. Fall decor. I think I bought these little guys for $1.50/each after Halloween last year at the Food Lion. Aren’t they super adorable?!

5. Essie “Hot Cocoa.” Let’s be honest, who doesn’t have this listed as a fall favorite?

What are fall things are you loving lately?!

1. Laura at Simply Lowcountry
    October 4, 2012 / 2:50 pm

That pumpkin spice pudding looks delicious! I am obsessed with pudding because honestly it's not THAT BAD for you! Cheesecake is my favorite, but I'll have to give this one a shot. Xo-Lsimplylowcountry.blogspot.com

2. Dee Stephens
    October 4, 2012 / 3:07 pm

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE me some Abita!!

3. Faith
    October 4, 2012 / 3:33 pm

i just love everything that has to do with Fall.loving your cute fall decor, the smell of Fall candles and of course your nail polish color.

4. Christina
    October 4, 2012 / 3:36 pm

I just bought some Fall scents for my car: Marshamllow Fireplace and Sweet Pumpkin Spice. Ohhh heavenly. I could get on board with that pudding. I'll pick up a box next time I go to Publix!

5. megan
    October 4, 2012 / 4:55 pm

Definitely adding that pumpkin pudding to my grocery list. And that beer. Cameron would be a happy camper if I brought that home for him as a surprise. 🙂

6. Ali
    October 4, 2012 / 5:08 pm

Everything good in life comes in pumpkin! I love it, thank goodness for fall :)xo

7. Sarah Wyland
    October 4, 2012 / 5:38 pm

I keep seeing that Abita beer in world market/grocery stores and have been so tempted! It's supposed to be cold this weekend – might be a good fall drink. 🙂

8. The Whitfields
    October 4, 2012 / 5:53 pm

I love Fall too, especially Halloween! Those scarecrows are precious lady! Too cute…

9. erica
    October 4, 2012 / 6:23 pm

I almost bought that candle today but the wicks in all of them were so short. It smelled so good though. xo

10. Meri Kate
    October 4, 2012 / 7:05 pm

I will be adding the pudding, the candle, and the polish to my shopping list.Love your fall themed favorites!

11. Alexa @ Southern Living, Our Way
    October 4, 2012 / 7:12 pm

I sure hope I can find that pudding in the store. Because I need another pumpkin addiction, on top of the dip recipe you posted, right?! I'm loving that after I Fall decorated this weekend, I can stand anywhere in our house and see at least one pumpkin 🙂 Just a teeny obsession!

12. Hilary
    October 4, 2012 / 7:25 pm

Yummy!! I made a pumpkin gingerbread trifle and it calls for butterscotch & vanilla pudding and real pumpkin… but I think this new flavor would satisfy all of those!

13. Francis
    October 4, 2012 / 8:00 pm

Pumpkin spice pudding..Interesting 🙂

14. jessica {creative index}
    October 5, 2012 / 1:17 am

i just bought that pudding today!! haha.. can't wait to make it! :)loving that essie shade too!

15. Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.}
    October 7, 2012 / 8:55 pm

Ooo love that nail color! I love all the fall candle scents!

16. Alexa
    October 8, 2012 / 2:41 pm

Holy Crap, there's pumpkin spice jello? Awesome!

17. Dayna Leigh
    October 9, 2012 / 1:33 pm

OOO, that Abita ale sounds amazing!!!

18. Lindsey @ be pretty
    October 10, 2012 / 12:41 pm

Pumpkin jello???? Stop it! You are so cute with your pumpkin spice rims!

19. [darci @ the good life]
    October 11, 2012 / 12:12 am

This is the first I'm hearing of "hot cocoa"….. but I've resigned to the fact that I'm probably no longer on the "up and up" with regards to new fashion trends. Thank God for you and other fashion forward bloggers! Hahaha!!!I'm totally buying this immediately.Ps – you are a rock star wife for dipping your beer glass rims in pumpkin spice sugar. That takes it to a whole other level. AWESOME!!!

20. Anonymous
    October 20, 2012 / 9:18 pm

Do you think you could sub the pumpkin spice pudding in place of the vanilla, in your pumpkin dip recipe?

21. Boone
    January 10, 2013 / 12:41 pm

Enjoy our street racing games, trucks and. Amazon com: GBA: Video Games Choose from a wide selection of gnarly including Saabre Cage, Sergeant Steele, American Hero, Spider Bite, and Firepower. Majesco Game Boy Advance Game Boy Advance