I cannot stop making this Protein Powder Cookie Dough Bark! This protein-packed frozen snack is perfect for when I’m craving something sweet after a workout or for a late night treat. It takes 5 minutes to mix together and literally tastes just like a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough!!!
It’s made with vanilla protein powder, almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, chocolate chips and a sprinkle of sea salt. This edible cookie dough is also gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
Protein Powder Cookie Dough Bark Ingredients
- Vanilla Protein Powder: I love the Orgain Organic Protein Powder. It doesn’t have any dairy, lactose or soy ingredients, no added sugar, no artificial flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- Almond Flour: Trader Joe’s has a great one!
- Maple Syrup: You can also substitute with honey, but I’ve found the maple syrup is slightly better as it’s thinner to mix together.
- Coconut Oil
- Dark Chocolate Chips: Make sure you’re using gluten-free chocolate chips if you are avoiding gluten. And you can add as much or as little as you want!
- Sea Salt Flakes: Highly recommend Maldon Sea Salt Flakes — truly the best ever.
Things You Can Add to Your Cookie Dough
Want to mix up your dough a bit? You can add chopped walnuts or pecans, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, sprinkles, and more!
Why I Love This Protein Powder Cookie Dough Bark
- High Protein Snack: It’s a delicious post-workout or late night high-protein snack.
- Indulgent: It for real tastes just like a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough, yet it’s healthy and indulgent.
- Easy to Make: You can make this in under 5 minutes. Just mix 6 ingredients together and freeze!
- Freezer Friendly: Store your cookie dough in a sealed container in the freezer for up to a month.
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Dark Chocolate Chips (as much as or little as you want!)
- A sprinkle of Sea Salt Flakes
- In a bowl, mix together protein powder, almond flour, maple syrup and coconut oil. Fold in the chocolate chips and stir gently. Press firmly into a dish and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Break into pieces and store in a sealed container in the freezer.