Hi friends! It’s Friday and I could not be more excited! You know what else I’m excited about? These five things…
– one – Playdates! We’ve been squeezing in so many playdates lately. Yesterday we fed the ducks, had a picnic lunch and played on the playground with our friends April and Camille! Today we are heading back to another playground too with some other friends! I wish maternity leave would never end!
– two – Since we’ve been on a low carb fix, I have become obsessed with zoodles. I bought a spiralizer a long time ago but went a little too cheap and ended up hating the one I purchased. After lots of research and recommendations from others I decided to get the magical Paderno spiralizer and love it. There is just something so awesome about eating veggies in curly fry shape.
One of our favorite zoodle recipes lately is Zucchini Shrimp Scampi!
– three – Dropbox! Friends, I have been terrible about backing up all of my photos for years. If something were to happen to my computer I would literally lose my college years, my wedding day, Caroline’s first year of life and SO much more. So one of my maternity leave projects was to back up ALL of my files and pictures. I went with Dropbox to do it because not only is it FREE but I can also sync all of my cell phone photos to my dropbox! Don’t delay – back up your photos! You can sign up (here)!
– four – Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for $125 credit to Minted!
– five – This song: First by Lauren Daigle. So good. So, so, so good.
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the
Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have
to do is…
Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things
you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five
things and say hello!