I’ve got another salad for y’all today! This one couldn’t be easier to throw together and it’s dairy-free and vegan! I have a pretty small percentage of vegan readers but it seems I have a lot of dairy-free readers! I hope you all love this salad as much as we do. This is one of the handfuls of salad recipes that no one complains about when I serve it — so it stays in our rotation!
Alright without further ado, I present to you an easy black bean taco salad!
This salad is packed with healthy ingredients and topped with Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch. When you’re ready to serve, I highly recommend sprinkling a generous handful of Trader Joe’s plantain croutons on top!
Black Bean Salad
Easy Black Bean Taco Salad (Vegan/Dairy-Free)
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 can black beans (drained + rinsed)
- 1 cup fresh corn (boiled for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (dairy-free cheese)
- 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch
- Plantain Croutons (optional)
In a large bowl, add your greens then sprinkle on all your toppings and drizzle with dressing!
Salads You May Also Love:
- Jennifer Aniston Friends Salad
- The Best Chicken Cobb Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
- Kale & Brussels Sprout Salad
- Summer Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Nicoise Salad (Vegan, Dairy-Free)
Jill McCallister says
Yum! I’m vegan and this looks amazing. Putting it on my menu!❤️