Happy Friday! You know the drill…
– ONE – Pumpkin & Pirate Donuts from Krispy Kreme. Yesterday, if you talked like a pirate you got a free donut. If you dressed like a pirate, you got a dozen free donuts! If I had known ahead of time I would have absolutely dressed like a pirate for 12 donuts. Heck, I’d probably do it for just one donut. The only thing better than a donut is a free donut.
– TWO – My newest fall accessory for work – a mini pumpkin!
– THREE – Earlier this week I came home to the sweetest surprise on my front porch from a good friend – a yellow mum!
– FOUR – Our fall bible study just started up and I am loving the new book we’re reading!
– FIVE – My birthday is Wednesday and I just received my first gift – Chanel nail polish and lip gloss! My mother-in-law is the BEST!
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is…
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo above on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!
You can also follow me here: